Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Can someone musically talented make the instrumental of this song play out longer at the end. Because it's a perfect song but i hate how it just suddenly ends like that :( I want Off to the races teas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oomDHrJC10

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why on earth would i wanna shut up when some ugly ass twink is derailing and spamming off topic crap in a LUST FOR LIFE thread all the time?

You're just a negative person always coming for me cus you've clearly got nothing better to do. You barely say anything interesting on here except telling people off when they go off topic, because it really is SUCH A CRIME. Seriously grow up leave me alone.

stop being so rude on here... It's not like there's anything captivating on this topic anyways... going a little off topic happens like 3 times a day and it doesn't hurt anyone

enough war in this world, LanaBoards has to keep dancing :brows:

Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are the only two albums I can listen to without skipping any songs :flutter:

By the way I've recently got into Get Free and I can't believe I didn't even like it at first.. it's one of my favourites now :sluttybunny:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

You're just a negative person always coming for me cus you've clearly got nothing better to do. You barely say anything interesting on here except telling people off when they go off topic, because it really is SUCH A CRIME. Seriously grow up leave me alone.

He has a point though. People here are seemingly not abel to tell their twitter wall and a thread in a forum apart

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

He has a point though. People here are seemingly not abel to tell their twitter wall and a thread in a forum apart

I could understand the iritation if the thread was busy and more than one person was going off topic, but right now it's literally dead. The whole reason why going off topic can be a problem is because it makes it hard for the moderators (or whatever they're called) to read through it all, which i totally understand. However, one comment surely isn't making anything difficult. Some people on here just like to be petty :judgingu:

https://twitter.com/Camo1023/status/899980498235207680

Guys we need to come together and get Lana to see this.

OMG I really hope she sees it. Maybe we should message Ben and ed too??

I quoted it and tagged Lana. :)

And yes, tag everyone that's around her! Stella, Anna, Ashley, Alex, Blake, Thomas... spam them and maybe they'll tell Lana about it in case she doesn't see it!

Edit: I went ahead and tagged Thomas and Blake in a subtweet as well. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana should take off Off to the races of the setlist and put a Lfl song.. I cant take btd lives anymore

she should take off born to die and blue jeans and summertime sadness

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

she should take off born to die and blue jeans and summertime sadness

yeah. In the festivals i understand why she sing btd, is her most famous cd. But Lana sis, in ur own shows everybody  is ur fan and u dont need to sing only ur biggest hits  :deadbanana:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

ddddd @ them asking her to sing BPBP  :deadbanana:

It'll be an Art Deco situation where she mumbles the chorus to herself then goes "we haven't rehearsed that one, we'll get back to you on that"  :deadbanana:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

ddddd @ them asking her to sing BPBP  :deadbanana:

It'll be an Art Deco situation where she mumbles the chorus to herself then goes "we haven't rehearsed that one, we'll get back to you on that"  :deadbanana:

she even said that she may make a music video for it but....

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...