Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I feel like Change is really underrated. I think the reason for that is that it's so intimate and full of raw-emotion which makes ot uncomfortable to listen to when you are not in the right mood. However, when you are it completely destroys you - and if you pay attention to it, then it's one of the best vocal deliveries on the album. Many of her songs are emotional and a good "soundtrack" for hard feelings. However I feel like Change is one of the few that is actually capable of completely breaking you down all on it's own

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I feel like its gonna be the longest drag waiting for Lana to come out of the h of the Hollywood sign for ldr6. I mean damn, it's already hard waiting for an actual date for the AM vid.. imagine what it will be like after that.

And I mean yea, we've still got the tour coming but that's just that. No ACTUAL news or rumours. Not to mention the fact that there haven't been any leaks lately (@ the album instrumentals)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I feel like Change is really underrated. I think the reason for that is that it's so intimate and full of raw-emotion which makes ot uncomfortable to listen to when you are not in the right mood. However, when you are it completely destroys you - and if you pay attention to it, then it's one of the best vocal deliveries on the album. Many of her songs are emotional and a good "soundtrack" for hard feelings. However I feel like Change is one of the few that is actually capable of completely breaking you down all on it's own

I was reading that listening to change..and yes...what can I say? It destroys me...it's so authentic and relatable 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I loved all the videos in BTD+Paradise era (except Burning Desire).

I only like 'Ultraviolence' video from Ultraviolence era & 'High By the Beach' video from Honeymoon era. I don't like the rest.

None from Lust For Life yet. The aesthetics just didn't make me 'feel' anything.

I dont even consider HM an era for MV, @ all :toofunny: HBTB was cute n fun 

I legit forget MTWBT was a music video, I wish more of it was in color because the set was beautiful

HM the mv was like UV, yet even more uncomfortable- it could've been something nice and sweet with the cover art being a photo from the MV itself, but it was awkward

and I'm still sad about Freak not being a double feature when it was older footage + 5 minutes of piano; she set up a whole ass event for that :rip: 

LfL seems to be decent with quality MV but nothing that has that same charm that Soc,UV, and before had- and idk why

I dont even consider HM an era for MV, @ all :toofunny: HBTB was cute n fun 

I legit forget MTWBT was a music video, I wish more of it was in color because the set was beautiful

HM the mv was like UV, yet even more uncomfortable- it could've been something nice and sweet with the cover art being a photo from the MV itself, but it was awkward

and I'm still sad about Freak not being a double feature when it was older footage + 5 minutes of piano; she set up a whole ass event for that :rip:

LfL seems to be decent with quality MV but nothing that has that same charm that Soc,UV, and before had- and idk why

Looool at the HM era comment. I mean I get it too. I think it's because there was just less interest from the fanbase, and the videos didn't readily translate to the fans if that makes sense. I liked the videos, and the mv for the title track too. It was weird but still amazing to watch, it matched the mood of the track

Same at freak tho. Same.

I know what you mean. 

UV/Honeymoon

Cancer*

Its gemini at the last degree. 29. Also known as anaretic, very powerful and (self)destructive. Every zodiac has 29 degrees 59" minutes 59"" seconds in total. She is a 29" 51" gemini. If she was born some hours later the sun would have entered the cancer constellation properly, at 1 degree

Anyway you can call it a gemini cancer cusp.

Gemini s stereotype= bipolarity

Cancer s = emotional fluctuations/mess

Throwback to the BBC Radio 1 premiere of Lust For Life when everybody still loved that song. :toofunny:

Is there a word for songs that are the contrary of growers? Lust For Life by Lana Del Rey featuring The Weeknd can relate

Its gemini at the last degree. If she was born some hours later the sun would have entered the cancer constellation properly, at 1 degree

I can confirm that this is true LMAO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Its gemini at the last degree. 29. Also known as anaretic, very powerful and (self)destructive. Every zodiac has 29 degrees 59" minutes 59"" seconds in total. She is a 29" 51" gemini. If she was born some hours later the sun would have entered the cancer constellation properly, at 1 degree

Gemini s are May 26th kind of mess... Cancer s could never