Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

LOL I thought some random person found a video and put white mustang over it, but the guy in the video put it all together :eartha:

This is what most Lana fans would do if they had money :toofunny:

damn this looks so GOOD 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I looked at Lana's set design for the Moon tour, and was reminded of Lily Allen's video. I glimpsed it a while back, and the feel sorta seems similar to what Yosemite would be like, but maybe in cooler tones, and well, less ranch, more nature inspired. I think a vintage feel would be great. Is this what you were going for?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE

I totally agree about what you said for Yosemite! However, I was not familiar with this Lily Allen video but I can totally see the similarities! :)

btw I love your icon!

damn this looks so GOOD 

Does it? I thought it was kinda cheesy, no offense to the guy who did it, but come on...the fearless hand tattoo, charming shots of himself, an actual white mustang :toofunny: Tbh I think it's hard not to be cheesy when you make a music video of yourself with someone else's music. I posted this video because I thought it was interesting that someone probably spent a lot of money to make a fan made music video :eartha:

Whatever, kudos to that guy for being a passionate fan like us

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Does it? I thought it was kinda cheesy, no offense to the guy who did it, but come on...the fearless hand tattoo, charming shots of himself, an actual white mustang :toofunny: Tbh I think it's hard not to be cheesy when you make a music video of yourself with someone else's music. I posted this video because I thought it was interesting that someone probably spent a lot of money to make a fan made music video :eartha:

Whatever, kudos to that guy for being a passionate fan like us

i like videos like burning desire, with cars in the horizont and shit  :D  of course is kinda cheesy, like, fearless? bitch no

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I totally agree about what you said for Yosemite! However, I was not familiar with this Lily Allen video but I can totally see the similarities! :)

btw I love your icon!

Yeah it just came to mind, I think it was just the vibe I got from how her stage looks for the tour, and the plain white shirt and glossy brunette hair. I know how much effort you've put behind yours and what it means to you. It looks great! 

UV/Honeymoon

I hate that bored gay who made up Neohumanism because that's actually a brilliant album concept and I would take that over Bartender or the potential EP any day giphy.gif

I'm sure she'll keep singing about humanity and peace and all of that, especially after watching how she thinks/posts in social media. At least that will be her intention. We're probably not getting the old kind of Lana lyrics (and I mean BTD and UV), but I wouldn't know especially after knowing that there's a track called "Bartender". For all we know it could be about her falling for a dude that is a Bartender (hope it's kinda dark but upbeat)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I wonder type of music she's writing right now, if any- i know it's a slightly heavy topic but a full mind is an inspired one, and stuff from UV came from sad moments like these, albeit not as life threatening

I wonder type of music she's writing right now, if any- i know it's a slightly heavy topic but a full mind is an inspired one, and stuff from UV came from sad moments like these, albeit not as life threatening

Maybe it's how "You Must Love Me" was already rumored to be covered, but I wonder if she's thinking of going even more contemplative of who she is as an artist again, kinda like how she's done with Young & Beautiful, and is just looking back on everything she's done so far. 

Like Born to Die is the realization of self, Paradise is her reveling in the moments that life has to offer, Ultraviolence is her vengeance, Honeymoon is a return to self, Lust For Life is her pining and wanting to connect, and maybe if an EP is coming, that she'd want to write more about what connection and love brings for everyone. 

Like, an ideal world. Maybe if Yosemite's tied to it

Two cents

UV/Honeymoon

The kidnapping thing probably wasn't the only thing she was crying over, i think she was also quite shook up and upset about those photo's leaking too. They seemed to trigger her a little

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The kidnapping thing probably wasn't the only thing she was crying over, i think she was also quite shook up and upset about those photo's leaking too. They seemed to trigger her a little

Which photos?

And personally, I think bartenders actually have a pretty interesting job, socializing, and knowing how to make drinks and prep things for people to unwind, or just the opposite. That's already something to think about

What if it's like a Carmen 2.0?

UV/Honeymoon

Which photos?

And personally, I think bartenders actually have a pretty interesting job, socializing, and knowing how to make drinks and prep things for people to unwind, or just the opposite. That's already something to think about

What if it's like a Carmen 2.0?

Art Deco is Carmen 2.0 :quote:

Maybe the Radiohead lawsuit too, there's a lot going on except for the tour right now. I hope she'll win the trial.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe the Radiohead lawsuit too, there's a lot going on except for the tour right now. I hope she'll win the trial.

She’s been in the news all year!

What have we done? She’s never leaving her mansion(s) after this tour again :cryney:

She’s never leaving her mansion(s) after this tour again :cryney:

Who knows how long it will take for her to feel safe again. :xcry: I don't mind though, she can take all the time she needs to feel better. Or if she feels like putting out more music and tour, then she should do that if it makes her feel happier.

I don't want to see her cry again. :poordat: :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Who knows how long it will take for her to feel safe again. :xcry: I don't mind though, she can take all the time she needs to feel better. Or if she feels like putting out more music and tour, then she should do that if it makes her feel happier.

I don't want to see her cry again. :poordat: :ohno:

I cried when I saw all the LQ videos yesterday and now I keep seeing the HQ videos and you can really see the pain in her face and I’m crying all over again. So heart-breaking, she’s such a sweet person.

Neohumanism? I think this is fake news. She’s recently said she just has a bunch of songs (including Bartender).. I doubt she has a concept and a clear idea on what her new album is going to be already. I’m lowkey praying that’s fake. I don’t want another filled-with-political-songs album. I want UV/Honeymoon vibes

Agree with you. I hope it's not another political album. Neohumanism sounds kind of political to me. Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are her best albums, the only ones I never get tired of listening to. Trying to appeal to the masses like she did with Lust for Life... I really hope she doesn't continue on that same route.  :defeated:

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Agree with you. I hope it's not another political album. Neohumanism sounds kind of political to me. Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are her best albums, the only ones I never get tired of listening to. Trying to appeal to the masses like she did with Lust for Life... I really hope she doesn't continue on that same route.  :defeated:

The Neohumanism thing is confirmed fake  :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...