Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Agree with you. I hope it's not another political album. Neohumanism sounds kind of political to me. Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are her best albums, the only ones I never get tired of listening to. Trying to appeal to the masses like she did with Lust for Life... I really hope she doesn't continue on that same route.  :defeated:

I wouldn't mind something like Neohumanism. It's philosophical rather than political. You can interpret it like the polar opposite of Ultraviolence.

She’s never leaving her mansion(s) after this tour again :cryney:

I really wouldn't mind if she never steps outside again, if that means she can dedicate herself to writing another stellar concept/mood album like Honeymoon.

giphy.gif

LOL I thought some random person found a video and put white mustang over it, but the guy in the video put it all together :eartha:

This is what most Lana fans would do if they had money :toofunny:

Hoooooollyyy fuck

my channel is done. cancelled. my videos got dragged by their weaves with the cinematic editing and HD cameras

the guy is even more good looking than ill ever be .

career over

okay but like, Bartender as a title has given me specific AKA vibes

Bartender to me feels like it would be Art Deco 2.0 and... im here for it   

Yeah I feel like Bartender either sounds like

1. Art Deco, Freak and Cherry combined

or

2. Yayo, AKA songs, Disco

She described it as "weird" so I'm thinking it's kind of going to sound like Cherry, maybe, rather than an acoustic track? 

Do you think Lana will ever get back to her Gogo Dancer sound? Last song that hit hardest was Freak from HM. fjd5pd.gif

I wanted to say Cherry, but it's actually pretty much more tame

Summer Bummer hits pretty hard tho, a total banger

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Hasn’t this fucking gay met Lana like 1000x already why is he at every show??? https://twitter.com/winedwards/status/961102519429750784 He’s getting annoying and I’ve heard he’s hit fans just to meet lana again #Exposed #over

I don’t wanna speak ill of a teenager...but a lot of people have had bad experiences with him and his group of Twitter Stans. They are all pretty young so I’ll excuse some of their behavior.

But there was a #winedwardsisover party on someone’s Instagram post the other day that was like 300 comments long. Yikes.

I don’t wanna speak ill of a teenager...but a lot of people have had bad experiences with him and his group of Twitter Stans. They are all pretty young so I’ll excuse some of their behavior.

But there was a #winedwardsisover party on someone’s Instagram post the other day that was like 300 comments long. Yikes.

Do you remember the account?

I'm unsure as to how I feel about this Win fan... 

Part of me feels bad that he gets attacked relentlessly because he has met Lana so many times and people are just clearly jealous

But then part of me is kind of weirded out by the fact that he goes to every show (did he drop out of school? where is this money coming from?) and it is annoying that he takes opportunities away from other fans who want to meet her at the barricade. If I met Lana even once I would be satisfied for life. I've heard stories of him and his friends being rude to other fans who just want tips on how to meet her. I was messaging a pretty well known Lana stan on Twitter about lining up for Philadelphia and she refused to tell me what time her and her friends were lining up, so I had no idea how early/late to go to get barricade. Some of these fans are really nuts...

Also... I hope he doesn't have this unrealistic expectation in his head that he and Lana are like..... friends now? I'm sure she appreciates him, but that's it. It's pretty telling that she doesn't follow him on social media yet.

The obsession that some Lana stans have is really weird to me. It's dangerous, too, as we saw in Orlando.