Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Also, kind of related, not gonna drop names or @‘s, but I met this one fan in Glasgow who lana follows and she’s met her countless times, DM’s lana regularly, and she had the fucking AUDACITY to imply lana wasn’t even that good, she literally said that outside the show. What the fuck? How fucking rude after she’s treated you, individually out of MILLIONS so we’ll. she even had the audacity to demand to be let in before other people because she knows lana, of course her dumbass didn’t get to the front and I’m GLAD.

Um, what? :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yup, I kind of liked her until she implied she didn’t even like seeing Lana or listening to her or whatever. I was like um gtfo of line bitch what the hell?

wtf? Then what is the point?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Apparently after the show, the girls friends met Lana right, and lana asked about this bitch. Too fucking lucky for such an asshole.

wow I'd have left that bitch bald, the audacity.. why do people like this manage to get so much love and attention from lana :facepalm: but genuine fans that stay in their lane don't? 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

wow I'd have left that bitch bald, the audacity.. why do people like this manage to get so much love and attention from lana :facepalm: but genuine fans that stay in their lane don't?

“Stay in your lane” is a great quote. If I ever manage to meet her, and if anyone else here does reading this, I’ll probably remind myself this and you guys should too.

it pisses me off to think that rat twink shoves his way to the front of the barricade every show he's been to and not letting other fans have a chance even tho he's got to interact with lana countless times, that behaviour shouldn't be rewarded 

He doesn't shove his way lol. He gets Silver VIP for all the shows and camps out just like everyone else. He's not exactly doing anything drastic or different. He just happens to have the resources to go to a bunch of shows. Lana always says how happy she is to see him and some of his friends in front row. If he was some random creep I doubt she would be so happy to see him.

There's no secret to getting barricade. You just have to be able to buy the tickets and camp out. That's it. Anyone can do it, he just so happens to be intensely dedicated and does it all the time haha

giphy.gif

that Instagram comments are hilarious omg 

damn i need to be this boys boyfriend so he can take me everywhere and meet lana frrr

HE SAW KENDRICK FRONT ROW BITCH WTF his parents money is never ending huh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYcj06EgeOD/?taken-by=winedwards

Edited by DAMN

I was thinking that earlier, like I would try and meet lana at every opportunity I could but...don’t you have a life? Like genuinely, do you not have an education to attend? Or a job to work at? Like why are you stalking her to every show? What kind of income do you have to allow for this? Can’t say I’m not jealous but can at least say I’m not greedy :hooker:

Also, kind of related, not gonna drop names or @‘s, but I met this one fan in Glasgow who lana follows and she’s met her countless times, DM’s lana regularly, and she had the fucking AUDACITY to imply lana wasn’t even that good, she literally said that outside the show. What the fuck? How fucking rude after she’s treated you, individually out of MILLIONS so we’ll. she even had the audacity to demand to be let in before other people because she knows lana, of course her dumbass didn’t get to the front and I’m GLAD.

He's probably a NEET

Congrats on having rich parents but I hope he figures out something that makes his life feel worthwhile eventually. Shit can get depressing.

He doesn't shove his way lol. He gets Silver VIP for all the shows and camps out just like everyone else. He's not exactly doing anything drastic or different. He just happens to have the resources to go to a bunch of shows. Lana always says how happy she is to see him and some of his friends in front row. If he was some random creep I doubt she would be so happy to see him.

There's no secret to getting barricade. You just have to be able to buy the tickets and camp out. That's it. Anyone can do it, he just so happens to be intensely dedicated and does it all the time haha

I think it’s more then he and everyone else KNOWS that Lana will come to him at every show where he’s front barricade, lucky him but it does take away that opportunity for someone else who has never met her. And I know she appreciates him and they have some kind of connection, but other fans would love to have an opportunity to make a connection with her, give her a gift, have a conversation etc.

And the group just doesn’t seem very inclusive, someone said they refused to tell when they were lining up and they do this every time someone asks or lie about when they’re lining up because they’re selfish and wanna Lana’s attention all to themselves. It’s just in very bad taste and I think if they are going to be very open on social media then people are allowed to question the behavior and drag them and make fun of them. If they don’t like the attention of being a popular stan, go private on social media or don’t post about it as much, but I fear they do love the attention.

Throwback to July 13th (?) when I thought 13 Beaches would evolve into something more "fiery", discovered that IMF would be a bop, discovered that Coachella weirdly did fit in the album, thought WTWWAW and TNC would be the album's best songs, that BPBP would be a top 5 and completely snubbed Heroin because it didn't show much. Good times (even though it was just half a year ago lol)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Omg Lana has a cameo in Maleficent 2. Should I post the leaked pics from the set?

fucking WHAT

Leaked pics from the set.

FB_IMG_15180702634514653.jpg

FB_IMG_15180702686392885.jpg

Skinny kween of ravens. Maleficent could never! :hooker:

Be thankful u fucked up your spoiler tag so my ass couldn't get heartbroken you nonskinny bitch that i hate to love muthafucker

Wh4eKv7.gif

had my ass excited & shit...4 WHAT