Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

i love tomorrow never came. i wish the whole album was 16 tracks of tomorrow never came.

Oh my god, no please.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i love tomorrow never came. i wish the whole album was 16 tracks of tomorrow never came. 

A concept!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I used to love dragging LFL but now even I am tired of all the "LFL would have been better if _ or _." It's been like 7 months let's give it a rest sisters. She is what she is. Let ha be.

Also I'm screaming at how some of you would cut LFL from the album :toofunny: I get that it's generic and all but it's not like the rest of the album reaches some artistic high lyrically or production wise besides a few moments of brilliance :rip:

hi stevie nicks voice is ugly but bpbp is such a masterpiece xx

hi stevie nicks voice is ugly but bpbp is such a masterpiece xx

Stevie made the song even better omg how dare u shes a legend she brings the entire song together

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Uhh Stevie saved the song. A solo version would be so boring. I just hate how Lana's voice is so muffled compared to Stevie's.

Totally wrong tbh. Stevie is an icon, but her voice doesn't fit on the song, and I can say she doesn't saved the song. I think a solo version would be curious to hear tbh. But I'm glad she accepted to be on the song. :)

Stevie's voice fits with the instrumentation and the style of the song, the thing is that her voice doesn't blend that well with Lana's. The filtered sound effect is cute in my opinion, but when Stevie comes in it sounds a little weird, they should've filtered her too, but it's not a complete turnoff. Overall the song is okay, I wouln't scrap it. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

This is my least favourite thread to visit tbh :toofunny: Just tons of bullshit about how bad one song is vs. another. It's so boring. Nobody is gonna remember your specific opinion on each song so why bother endlessly repeating the same shit?

This is my least favourite thread to visit tbh :toofunny: Just tons of bullshit about how bad one song is vs. another. It's so boring. Nobody is gonna remember your specific opinion on each song so why bother endlessly repeating the same shit?

Because it's the Lust For Life - Post Release Thread where we discuss the songs on the album. It's meant for it. You can always ignore the thread just as I ignore the Charli XCX thread.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Because it's the Lust For Life - Post Release Thread where we discuss the songs on the album. It's meant for it. You can always ignore the thread just as I ignore the Charli XCX thread.

Yeah, I can see the title of the thread. There's a difference between a discussion and what this is lmao

Wow this post really has like no purpose

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...