Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

1. Get Free

2. Heroin

3.Cherry

4. Groupie Love

5. Love

Runner Ups

6.Lust For Life

7. 13 Beaches

8. Change

Sidneote: as Roctab stated, BAR would easily be in my Top 5 if It were released.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1. Get Free

2. Heroin

3.Cherry

4. Groupie Love

5. Love

Runner Ups

6.Lust For Life

7. 13 Beaches

8. Change

Sidneote: as Roctab stated, BAR would easily be in my Top 5 if It were released.

We love taste!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

imagine NOT wanting a folk album...

don't act like Chelsea Hotel, BAR, TNC, BPBP, WTWWAWSWWDDDNFN86888y66b, GBA, and STLALT never happened.

she's been deep rooted into folk for the longest time. AKA was literally prominently folk. Y'all constantly praise PSB, OSCYS, and several other aka era songs...

folk lana deserves to prosper and be in a cohesive album with it's family.

edit : plus i doubt it would be solid folk with every song being of the genre, we can see that with

BAR and WTWWAW she incorparated alternative into the folk style backbone. She can really

make a cohesive album with the backbone being simply folk. by folk i mean stripped down and similar to the

listed songs we've heard. by folk i expect her to follow the image and take the theme to the next level. i also expect

her to take that vintage LFL trailer idea and re-use it... a very vintage folk cute era would be SO GOOD. imagine her incorporating the strings we see in big eyes and i can fly, into the folk alternative genre... WOW... so many beautiful ballads would come out of that

STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES

imagine NOT wanting a folk album...

don't act like Chelsea Hotel, BAR, TNC, BPBP, WTWWAWSWWDDDNFN86888y66b, GBA, and STLALT never happened.

she's been deep rooted into folk for the longest time. AKA was literally prominently folk. Y'all constantly praise PSB, OSCYS, and several other aka era songs...

folk lana deserves to prosper and be in a cohesive album with it's family.

edit : plus i doubt it would be solid folk with every song being of the genre, we can see that with

BAR and WTWWAW she incorparated alternative into the folk style backbone. She can really

make a cohesive album with the backbone being simply folk. by folk i mean stripped down and similar to the

listed songs we've heard. by folk i expect her to follow the image and take the theme to the next level. i also expect

her to take that vintage LFL trailer idea and re-use it... a very vintage folk cute era would be SO GOOD.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES

DUDE BRING ON THAT FOLK FUNK LEGGGGGO! SHIT WOULD BE WILD! 

& the people that are hating on that live for top 40 hits. SNAPPLE FACT.

e1s11.gif

this is something that NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

FOLKNA MUST HAPPEN TO BRING BACK LANAS CREATIVE ROOTS AND DELVE HER BACK INTO THE VINTAGE 

GODDESS WE ALL FELL IN LOVE WITH

WE CAN ALREADY SEE THIS WITH TITLES LIKE

BARTENDER

SYLVIA

AND SONGS FEATURING SEAN LENNON AND STEVIE NICKS.

SHE IS BRINGING BACK HER VINTAGE MINDSET

im hoping that what happened was when she covered Madonna's YMLM, she was reminded how much she loves vintage themes and imagery and was inspired to delve back into that mindset, thus giving us the songs she's talked about ALREADY ; bartender, sylvia

I think ya'll are getting confused with folk and acoustic, i would say Chelsea Hotel and BAR are more acoustic, not so much folk. Idk. TNC isn't folk it's just hillbilly country music trash, so if a folk album means something like BAR and CH then i'm here for it, but if it means more BPBP and TNC then i hope it NEVER happens.

No, we just hate it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm here for a folk album and a folk album only.

Folk music doesn't just entail acoustic guitars. There's lots of genres in folk such as psychedelic folk, indie folk, experimental folk etc. So I can see Lana trying out different things within the genre. She always manages to make every song sound different. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think ya'll are getting confused with folk and acoustic, i would say Chelsea Hotel and BAR are more acoustic, not so much folk. Idk. TNC isn't folk it's just hillbilly country music trash, so if a folk album means something like BAR and CH then i'm here for it, but if it means more BPBP and TNC then i hope it NEVER happens.

TNC and CH are both folk, BPBP and BAR are folk inspired. I just want a cohesive album of folk [inspired] themes and songs

I'm here for a folk album and a folk album only.

Folk music doesn't just entail acoustic guitars. There's lots of genres in folk such as psychedelic folk, indie folk, experimental folk etc. So I can see Lana trying out different things within the genre. She always manages to make every song sound different. :flutter:

i wont rest until i convert every lana stan on here into wanting a folk album

giphy.gif

TNC and CH are both folk, BPBP and BAR are folk inspired. I just want a cohesive album of folk [inspired] themes and songs

Okay well let's just say TNC is an embarrasment to the folk genre and call it a day

dear lana and/or managers if you're reading this,

create an album full of TNCs

thank you

tumblr_p36o3ofVtt1u6n38po1_250.gif

57a36e33c49ab_deletethis.jpg.c3b98c90b0d