Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

It's obviously annoying though. Who needs to read "Stevie Nicks sounds like Spongebob on BPBP" 20 times over? It's not even a discussion at this point it's just endless complaints. :toofunny:

You can't get mad over people discussing things in a place they're meant to be discussed. Nobody is making you read this thread. If you have something else more interesting to talk about or mention then go ahead.

You can't get mad over people discussing things in a place they're meant to be discussed. Nobody is making you read this thread. If you have something else more interesting to talk about or mention then go ahead.

Where did I say that I'm mad about anything? :toofunny: Do you find "____ is the worst song" post after post interesting?

Where did I say that I'm mad about anything? :toofunny: Do you find "____ is the worst song" post after post interesting?

theres nothing else to talk about. you probably havent been here long but these type of conversations ALWAYS happen when the era begins to die

I meant nobody is gonna remember your negative opinion on songs lmao not general opinions, specifically the posts that include "is the worst song" are boring. My fault cause of my own awkward wording, but ya that's what I mean

theres nothing else to talk about. you probably havent been here long but these type of conversations ALWAYS happen when the era begins to die

"you probably haven't been here long" :toofunny:  I've been around since Lana released BTD :) Yeah there is other shit to talk about, maybe positive things about songs? :toofunny: What's everyone's favourite rather than least fav seeing as that's all this thread is now.

I meant nobody is gonna remember your negative opinion on songs lmao not general opinions, specifically the posts that include "is the worst song" are boring. My fault cause of my own awkward wording, but ya that's what I mean

"you probably haven't been here long" :toofunny: I've been around since Lana released BTD :) Yeah there is other shit to talk about, maybe positive things about songs? :toofunny: What's everyone's favourite rather than least fav seeing as that's all this thread is now.

what i meant is that you became a member in 2016. idk how long youve been anonymous here. ive been a lana fan since 2013 and ive been a visitor here since early 2014 and i didnt join until early 2015

these conversations ALWAYS happen because guess what? this is a forum where you can post about YOUR OWN OPINIONS negative or not. dont tell people to post what you want to hear

trying to stop them is literally a waste of time but if you wanna try then have fun

What's everyone's favourite rather than least fav seeing as that's all this thread is now.

Yosemite.

I love every single song on the record. :) Love is my least fav. I was watching the video last night and got chills though :defeated:

I remember driving around with friends trying to find the Love posters. I think we found around 12. Aside from Love, I'd have to say I was pretty hyped for Beautiful People, Problems the most from the snippets that we got. I just like the space the song made me wander to, like watching Earth from a giant spaceship window above. Watching a giant detailed living marble 

UV/Honeymoon

I like all the songs but I have my faves and the ones I don’t listen to very much. My top 3 faves are Heroin, 13 Beaches, and WTWWAWWKD.

Skipped the most goes to Groupie Love!

*scrolls last couple of pages of this thread*

well, for what its worth, sean lennon sounds like jimmy fallon doing an impersonation of john lennon

ASKDFJSASTOP I've been trying to figure out what his voice sounded like and this is exactly it wtf 

giphy-1.gif