Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

258 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

If she does decide to do folk, all we can hope is that it leaks and she scraps it.

I think she’s gonna go slightly more pop, we just need new producers. BUT the track titles so far sound very folk so I’m scared

We all know she's gonna stick with Rick so she can continue singing through paper filters and work on getting that spring reverb with a bit of that Elvis slap AKA making songs sound underproduced as hell so I'm not expecting pure slayage melodically or production wise :poordat: Maybe homegirl will come through and actually make an album for the fans this time by working with more producers.

2ivz0vo.jpg

Please tell me you guys do NOT seriously want a whole album that sounds like Tomorrow Never Came, AKA the worst song in her discography? :toofunny:

I truly feel like people are trolling me when they say they like this song? It’s so ugly and boring m

it is kinda hard not to like it if you like Beatles

Idon’tknowher.gif

We all know she's gonna stick with Rick so she can continue singing through paper filters and work on getting that spring reverb with a bit of that Elvis slap AKA making songs sound underproduced as hell so I'm not expecting pure slayage melodically or production wise :poordat: Maybe homegirl will come through and actually make an album for the fans this time by working with more producers.

2ivz0vo.jpg

We all know Daddy Rick just gives her what she wants and that’s why she sticks with him

cherry music video ending: lana and marina getting shot by halsey and melanie rapetinez in masks. it's their attempt to take over alt pop

Can it be the other way round?  Lana shoots someone with blue hair and marina shoots someone with half black half pink hair?  Then the blue one then falls into a fountain and dies,  and the black/pink one falls into a crowd of babies crying 

Can it be the other way round?  Lana shoots someone with blue hair and marina shoots someone with half black half pink hair?  Then the blue one then falls into a fountain and dies,  and the black/pink one falls into a crowd of babies crying 

Wow..A Concept 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Idk if you've read this already, but there is a long ass and in-depth article/interview with Kieron, Dean and Rick, where they talk about producing/engineering/mixing Lust for Life and Max Martin's input into the final mix of the title track, among other things, such as 'the wolf' and other 'weird' sounds

I find it quite interesting how many instruments/effects/drums were used on LFL, as it was pretty prominent when listening to the Instrumental.

https://www.soundonsound.com/techniques/inside-track-lana-del-rey-lust-life

sounds great! only said that since lana said some shit bout a firing squad but that'll be a real favour to humanity

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Folk ? Grunge? Psychedelic? Desert rock?

We all know we are getting pop sound with trap beats

stop changing your username bitch

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e