Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

lets not fight lets all feel the folk spirit within us and get groovy and feel the love

BAR is coming

We've had BAR for 12 months so she can keep it

billie goatlash isnt ugly but her personality and amount of critical reception is

LYPFePm.gif

Did u really just call her personality ugly?  :crossed:  sis! She literally stopped her concert show halfway through to give her audience water bottles to prevent them from passing out, mother teresa who?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We've had BAR for 12 months so she can keep it

Did u really just call her personality ugly?  :crossed:  sis! She literally stopped her concert show halfway through to give her audience water bottles to prevent them from passing out, mother teresa who?

she gave them water bottles??? not water??? soumds more like the devil to me  :crossed:  and i meant BAR as in it will be the best american record [the folk one]

she gave them water bottles??? not water??? soumds more like the devil to me  :crossed:  and i meant BAR as in it will be the best american record [the folk one]

Well they had water in them lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She should take her time.

Lana taking her time resulted in stupid (last-minute) decisions like putting Coachella on Lust For Life or "finishing" Change the night before handing in the record. I'd rather have another "rushed" album like Honeymoon.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I was looking for Lana's NPR interview on iTunes and I started listening to this conspiracy theory podcast episode about Lana and Get Free lmaooo. It's honestly pretty interesting despite it obviously being ridiculous... https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/lana-del-rey-olympics-super-hero-movies-parkland-shooter/id792508884?i=1000402756712&mt=2

Lana taking her time resulted in stupid (last-minute) decisions like putting Coachella on Lust For Life or "finishing" Change the night before handing in the record. I'd rather have another "rushed" album like Honeymoon.

I meant like a few years, not 1.5 years. I feel if she really truly took her time she would find new sources of inspiration, lyrically and musically, and it would keep her from making last-minute decisions. Just a thought. Could be wrong.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I meant like a few years, not 1.5 years. I feel if she really truly took her time she would find new sources of inspiration, lyrically and musically, and it would keep her from making last-minute decisions. Just a thought. Could be wrong.

Oh, okay. I misunderstood you, then. You might be right about this, some new sources of inspiration would probably benefit her music.

Lana taking a break for a few years is actually something I thought about, too. The thing is, after being away from the spotlight for a couple years, it's very hard for artists to come back and not be completely irrelevant. I mean, look at Fergie... 

This could be a good way for her to officially release some of her old music, though. She could put out an EP of previously unreleased tracks every, say, six to twelve months or something until she comes back. :creep:

Okay, let's be real, that's just wishful thinking on my part LMAO.

troye stan getting brave i see

If nobody else wants to point out the obvious, I'm always happy to do it. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif