Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

Video makes me think of a near-future type of story of Lana's man now being the mistress.. Lana dropping the record and having a white mustang?? (Lana does actually have a mustang). Thoughts?

White Mustang is Old Lana talking about the New Lana

SHOOK

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Its not going to be her best video. Professionally done or stick and poke? 

stick and poke of course it's more fun but gimme the receipts first! cuz dominatrix lana is something I dream about every night that god makes

ZKcaooE.png

You know what i love about this video, is how it represents how far she's come. In Blue Jeans she has the guy standing over her, grabbing her, taking control etc. In White Mustang it's the opposite and she's in charge, and finally not letting men determine her happiness

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Art takes time though. :godlaugh:

Okay girl but based on what we've seen so far, I very much doubt that her messy team has any valid reason for the post-production of this one taking like what, six months? Especially if it's the same length as the song. :thumb3: