Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

Whatever you say babe. Happy for ya.

You should probably tell yourself that considering your initial post to me went from "gurl no" to "stop". You were trying to be catty, at least own it without the expense of falling back on the "it's not serious" wagon.

Of course i was being catty lol i just said in my previous post people are being messy, i am owning it. I'm just bored and fucking around online, you really got a massive stick up your ass, geez.

the lip fillers, she has a new shape of lips i think  :creep:

nah, the lip shape is obvious (to me at least) i think it has something to do with her facial structure, like cheek fillers or something by her eyes?? idk 

UbsOye5.png

Her hair and makeup remind me a lot of the session with Jork Weismann in 2015.

rclfc.jpg

And could you please stop complaining about the model of the video? It is completely unnecessary.
It's not like she's worried about having the most beautiful person as her love interest.... Or did you forget about the 'Ride' music video?

Of course i was being catty lol i just said in my previous post people are being messy, i am owning it. I'm just bored and fucking around online, you really got a massive stick up your ass, geez.

Exactly, therein lies the problem. You're bored which results in you blabbing out a bunch of boring shit.

I imagined a different guy before this clip. Like a more muscular one lol i failed. BTW don't expect any storyline/narrative...remember MTWBT video before it was released? Major disappointment even though it's not a bad video.

also this is lanas most "modern" music video. no vintage cars, no vintage effects, just a modern city and her driving at night. love it

That's funny cause I expected more of a canyon/mountain range setting for the song, but a modern city is cool too I guess  :crossed:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

nah, the lip shape is obvious (to me at least) i think it has something to do with her facial structure, like cheek fillers or something by her eyes?? idk 

fuck i forgot her cheek fillers too hahaha she needs to stop before she deforms her face

i will love you until the end of time.

tbh with the crisp & polished way most mv look today (katy perry,ts,lamar,...) this still looks retro in comparison, anyway i can't to have the whole video i feel like the instrumentals at the beginning of heavy hitter would sound so cool paired with her driving her car  :deadbanana:

So? It's not like I find him attractive so I wouldn't care about getting a second look. Lmao.

Weight and face are different tho. I don't have a problem with my looks. :hottie: not to mention I've already lost 10lbs and it only takes a mere 6 months to lose all the weight. Whereas it'll take years to save up the $$$ for surgery to fix a face. I think I'll be just fine. :smokes:

And I'm not a bully in any way, shape or form. I'm not insecure either.

Anyways, I don't wanna clog up this thread with useless fighting. Moving on. :lolliney:

lol you came back to edit that 40 mins later? "you are not insecure" yet you come back almost an hour later to edit it. okay...we believe you...

ohh... since you are so confident about the face and you say "it's taking years to save up $$ for surgery to fix the faces", then show us yours. You are not insecure right? 

6 months to lose all the weight? yet you started your thread regarding the weight loss 6 months ago and you lost only 10lbs. The time and numbers are not adding up sweetheart  :smokes:

Nvm u won't post a pic of yourself even tho you said you are secure with yourself you admitted it on your curiouscat page that you are indeed insecure:

Anon 22d
Would u ever get plastic surgery

velvetgroupie
Yes

Anon 22d
U should post a pic of urself on here

velvetgroupie
No, I'm too insecure lol

:smokes:

giphy.gif

lol you came back to edit that 40 mins later? "you are not insecure" yet you come back almost an hour later to edit it. okay...we believe you...

ohh... since you are so confident about the face and you say "it's taking years to save up $$ for surgery to fix the faces", then show us yours. You are not insecure right? 

6 months to lose all the weight? yet you started your thread regarding the weight loss 6 months ago and you lost only 10lbs. The time and numbers are not adding up sweetheart  :smokes:

Nvm u won't post a pic of yourself even tho you said you are secure with yourself you admitted it on your curiouscat page that you are indeed insecure:

Anon 22d

Would u ever get plastic surgery

velvetgroupie

Yes

Anon 22d

U should post a pic of urself on here

velvetgroupie

No, I'm too insecure lol

:smokes:

1. What's so bad about making an edit?

2. I started to lose weight 1 month ago, I made the thread beforehand. So?

3. I don't wanna post a pic on here to secure my privacy. It's a common thing. And I'm insecure about people knowing my identity not my looks

4. And yeah, I would get surgery. So?

You're not making a good argument and you fail to humiliate me. Everyone feels insecure at times and have self doubts however I'm still confident in myself enough to change my flaws.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Here's the thing, all this bullshit started just because I simply stated that I didn't find a particular actor attractive. Is it so wrong to have a personal preference? It's not like I was being overly vulgar and vile. All of this has been blown out of proportion and to be honest, I don't care to justify my opinions further. So let's just get back to talking about the video as intended,

I don't condone calling some random person ugly, although I don't know how serious the initial remark(s) were, and I don't know what the fuck happened here but this is so fucked up. So someone is overweight means that a guy wouldn't look twice at someone? What the fuck is wrong with you? People like you are the reason I'm fucking starving myself. Because you're not worthy of admiration, or acknowledgment, or love, if you weigh a certain amount. Don't feel alone, this is how most people think, you're just brave enough to say it out loud. 

The majority of you would probably say that I'm fat, but guess what? Soon that won't be possible anymore. x peace

That's just the cold, harsh truth. Most men will not give the 200lb+ Arcadia the time of day. That's why she admitted that she is in fact insecure despite claiming otherwise and revealed that she hasn't been out in two years. If she can't take it, then she shouldn't dish it. Just as she's entitled to her opinion on the guy in the video, I'm entitled to make conclusions regarding her. So you're fine with Arcadia talking about how others will "need" thousands of dollars to "fix" their faces whereas she will not? You don't have jack shit to say about that? How fascinating. Seems like you only care if something offends you personally. Aren't you the one who had that embarrassing meltdown about Lana when she released Coachella?

Here's the thing, all this bullshit started just because I simply stated that I didn't find a particular actor attractive. Is it so wrong to have a personal preference? It's not like I was being overly vulgar and vile. All of this has been blown out of proportion and to be honest, I don't care to justify my opinions further. So let's just get back to talking about the video as intended,

The double standard is hilarious. It's all peachy to gossip for pages on end about some actor and imply that others will need thousands of dollars to fix their faces whereas you will not, but when I point out that none of you are in any position to obsess over another person's appearance, you go nuts. "Wahhh! How do you know what we look like? Wahhh!" + editing your post an hour later in a sad attempt to convince yourself. I'm entitled to make that evaluation as much as you're entitled to draw up an opinion about another persons looks. 

That's just the cold, harsh truth. Most men will not give the 200lb+ Arcadia the time of day. That's why she admitted that she is in fact insecure despite claiming otherwise and revealed that she hasn't been out in two years. If she can't take it, then she shouldn't dish it. Just as she's entitled to her opinion on the guy in the video, I'm entitled to make conclusions regarding her. So you're fine with Arcadia talking about how others will "need" thousands of dollars to "fix" their faces whereas she will not? You don't have jack shit to say about that? How fascinating. Seems like you only care if something offends you personally. Weren't you the one that had that embarrassing meltdown about Lana when she released Coachella?

The double standard is hilarious. It's all peachy to gossip for pages on end about some actor and imply that others will need thousands of dollars to fix their faces whereas you will not, but when I point out that none of you are in any position to obsess over another person's appearance, you go nuts. "Wahhh! How do you know what we look like? Wahhh!" + editing your post an hour later in a sad attempt to convince yourself. I'm entitled to make that evaluation as much as you're entitled to draw up an opinion about another persons looks.

Honey the thing about weight loss is that it's easy to change yourself. I'm not doomed for life, stop the dramatics.

My anxiety makes me insecure in OTHER WAYS. I'm fine with how I look, that's the damn truth whether you believe it or not.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's obvious. If I think this guy is unattractive, then that's what I think. But I know others don't think the same way as me. Why are you coming for me? If you care so much, PM me instead of clogging up the thread.

Honey the thing about weight loss is that it's easy to change yourself. I'm not doomed for life, stop the dramatics.

My anxiety makes me insecure in OTHER WAYS. I'm fine with how I look, that's the damn truth whether you believe it or not.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's obvious. If I think this guy is unattractive, then that's what I think. But I know others don't think the same way as me. Why are you coming for me? If you care so much, PM me instead of clogging up the thread.

You're clearly not secure with how you look considering you confessed that you would get plastic surgery. The entire reason behind plastic surgery is to try and rectify certain insecurities. 

You got all pissy because I said half a dozen pages of "DIS GUY UGLY!!! BAHHH!" is boring, like it's some kind of revelation that Lana has unconventional looking guys in her videos. I'm sorry Lana isn't giving you guys some new ejac material, but that's just how it is. I never said you weren't allowed to say it, but don't expect others to sit back and nod along like a pigeon.