buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

I totally forgot this was happening today lel

omg just saw about rehearsed songs. Paradise is...interesting. But I won't hype myself cuz it might be like the first endless summer with Us Agaisn't The World & You can be the boss and then they were cut 

while i'm super, super pumped that she's apparently rolling out *any* unreleased, paradise feels like such a strange choice to me

that party-girl, pop sound seems so distant from lana's current aesthetic and sound -- i'd even say lizzy-era tracks are closer to what she's currently doing

anyway, i'm so excited to hear it!! i'm still gonna hope either for a lizzy-era jam or one of her sweet bops like never let me go or puppy love (or prom song!!!!) 

o4qjp4j.png

What Y'all predicting for the setlist? 

Hoping for National Anthem & Video Games and dmd from BTD, Ultraviolence & Pretty When You Cry from Ultra, Ride for Paradise since cola was cancelledT fuck and few more from Honeymoon. Music To Watch Boys To live was really really cool, also some other stuff like Religion or art deco or swan song right before GET FREE closing the show wow jesus lord is watching

And hoping most of the setlist is from LFL this time around. She can keep In My Feelings\Groupie Love out but choose the rest 

ok just saw on twitter someone mentioning Elvis this is satan's work.

https://twitter.com/LDRaddic/status/949410743983722497