Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

The Target Center venue she's performing at in Minneapolis had no general admission for when I saw see Sia there. It was floor seats with actual seats up to the front of the stage and when I look up the concert maps of the venue it shows the same. Is it possible there is no GA for this venue cuz that'd be ideal.

I have no clue! Sometimes you see chairs and sometimes you don't. Plus some packages say GA and some say a numbered seat. It's a bit of a mess but hopefully you get it worked out lol!

IT'S MORE LIKE A GENERAL SIZE FOR EVERYONE THAT CONSIDERS THEMSELVES AS A MEDIUM

I mean I consider myself medium but I bought a large windbreaker and that shit fits me like a small 

Alright ladies I bought my windbreaker, may the odds be ever in ur favor to get a GA ticket.

I'll be making it out to the Honolulu show, flying out . Will be getting the highest tier VIP.

Flying out of Tokyo on Tuesday the 27th.

Who wants to come with?

If it was later in the year I would have definitely done that. Not enough notice for a Hawaiian vacation for me though

I’m gonna drive to Vegas from SF instead

LIZARD PEOPLE