Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

Lol @ some people on Twitter thinking these arenas won't sell well. She 100% sold out the Bell Centre in Montreal in 2015 and she sold out 20k capacity amphitheaters, which is way bigger than the arenas on this tour, most of them are like 10 to 15k. Plus when she performed in those 2 UK arenas in August both of the shows were almost sold out when they were only announced like a month before the show.

She's coming to take over the country  :hottie:

For those wondering here's the email customer service sent me: 

Tiffany (Official Lana Del Rey Store)

Sep 28, 1:39 PM EDT 

Hey, Danielle!

Thanks for reaching out! Please see information regarding the Lana Del Rey pre-sale below:

Purchase any item from the store between Friday, September 22nd at 8 PM EST & Friday, September 29th at 11:59 PM EST and gain first access to ticket pre-sale to Lana Del Rey’s LA To The Moon 2018 North America Tour.

This offer also applies to customers who ordered autographed products from the Lana Del Rey Store, and orders made between Wednesday 7/26 6 PM EST and Thursday 7/27 11:59 PM EST.

For complete pre-sale information and a list of all applicable tour dates, please visit https://shoplanadelrey.com/pages/lust-for-life-ticket-pre-sale-access.

Codes are distributed via email. You will receive the email with your code and instructions to redeem your pre-sale access on Friday, September 29th around 8 AM EST. Each code gives you the opportunity to purchase up to 2 tickets. Pre-sale redemption begins on Friday, September 29th at 10 AM local venue time.

For assistance when purchasing tickets, please contact Live Nation here.

Please note: Your pre-sale access code does not guarantee tickets. Tickets are subject to availability. Limited to 1 pre-sale code per order.

Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Tiffany + Official Lana Del Rey Store

I think the presale codes will be generic and available with a little searching. (I hope so) I don't think they are at the point where each person gets there own auto generated code.

I need an answer plz! So when they say "reserved seat in rows 1-5 of the lower bowl" for the platinum VIP package, is the lower bowl the general admission? Or the lowest seats, closest to the stage at the show? Because if so, I'd rather get the Gold VIP pack and get early entry to be front row at the barricade. Anyone able to help me?

I need an answer plz! So when they say "reserved seat in rows 1-5 of the lower bowl" for the platinum VIP package, is the lower bowl the general admission? Or the lowest seats, closest to the stage at the show? Because if so, I'd rather get the Gold VIP pack and get early entry to be front row at the barricade. Anyone able to help me?

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Lower bowl would not be general admission. I think GA Floor is for the Silver VIP package. It should specifically say General Admission Floor with early entry. Might be a little different in the different cities. 

Ok my venue is ALL standing room GA only. I'm assuming that's how it is for most venues, no seating on the floor. So I'd guess the best bet for front row on the GA floor would be the Gold VIP Package which promises "early admission". Why even pay $400 for the Platinum VIP? Lmao, for a fucking pic of yourself on some tacky auburn carpet?

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.