bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

40 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

so i didn't listen to problematique when it leaked cuz i didnt really care about kim yet but now that its out i kinda wish i just listened to the leaks!!! i had only ever listened to all she wants and problematique from the leaks so i had my hopes up for the album but i kinda didn't really like it:crai:but maybe i just need time with it

You just need a little time with it I think. I'm from the leaking era and I still remembered the lyrics and I literally cried of emotion when singing All She Wants... :lmao:

Made my own Spotify list… I had to include Your Time To Cry and Left My Body… Also Try Again! 

1.        Problematique 

2.        Future Starts Now

3.        Revelations

4.        Je T’Adore

5.        Born Again

6.        Confession

7.        All She Wants

8.        Dirty Things

9.        Your Turn To Cry

10.      Left My Body

11.      Try Again

12.      Deeper

Kim is this one artist I strongly believe has great potential and all goes in messy track lists and bad single choices… there goes all her talent wasted by a clueless label 

PS: the visuals SLAP hard! 

That article of "the failed promise of Kim Petras" made its rounds on r/popheads a while ago, and it was so frustrating seeing everyone turn on her after FTB in that thread. 
-> "She can't actually sing"
-> "Her music has always been mid"
-> "She's never been more than a pretty face"

Like...this girl can write hooks, she has (albeit cheesy, but usually the good cheese) a vision for her work. It feels so disrespectful to say she's a "failed promise" when we know her label has been holding her in purgatory ever since she signed that damn contract [which is valid to criticize, but it's also easy to see why she would want the backing of a label especially if they tried to make it sound better than it ended up being]. FTB isn't her magnum opus, and is definitely underwhelming, but since has a mediocre release spelled infinite doom for an artist? Problematique being released, mixtape or album count (whatever it is), will hopefully be a sign of improved relations or her going back to independent eventually.

1. Problématique
  2. The Future Starts Now
  3. All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton)
  4. Born Again
  5. Confession
  6. Je T'adore
  7. Hit It From the Back
  8. Something About You
  9. Dirty Things
  10. Revelations
  11. Deeper
  12. Love Ya Leave Ya

Your Time to Cry, Left My Body and Running Up That Hill as bonus tracks, and there you go :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

So now that Problematique is officially out on streaming (with very few tragic exceptions)........ if YOU were making someone an "Essential Kim Petras" or "Kim Petras Greatest Hits" playlist, what would you put on it? Struggling because everything she drops truly is a banger :x

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

8 hours ago, brandon said:

the only thing i can think of is that the label agreed to drop it as a ten track project and she wanted all new songs rather than using one of those spots for FSN? 

regardless though, feels really stupid not to include it, even if it was just to boost its streaming numbers 

Yeah how are you not gonna include the LEAD single on the album like what?

negAbhB.png

10 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

dirty things sounds so different properly mastered....... truly what we deserved

The mp3 that I have (that was posted here) is definitely a demo, the instrumental is not finished and it ends with a fade out. The final versions is much better with a proper outro.

5 hours ago, Bubblez said:

She can't actually sing

nah someone that says this must not have working ears or is certified clinically insane, she's clearly a vocalist at heart and has one of, if not the best vocals in the current scene by a MILE. one can dislike kim all they want but her vocal talent is undeniable 

16 hours ago, lovemooch said:

what was that draft tracklist?

1. Brrr

2. Uhoh (feat. Jozzy)

3. Alone

4. Moment

5. Ur Time (To Cry) [with Joel Corry]

6. Feed The Beast

7. Bait (with Banks)

8. King of Hearts (feat. Lu Kala)

9. Claws

10. Revelations

11. A Thousand Pieces

12. Try It Again

13. If Jesus Was a Rockstar

• This leaked in February, a month before Kim had even premiered songs like Claws, Try Again etc. on Instagram live. So it was mostly correct, it even had the release date as June 30th.
  • The only one we didn't get is 'Moment', but I wouldn't be surprised if that was just 'Minute' translated incorrectly.