bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, genesisrozie said:

and add a nice ending to the album.

YES!! I can ONLY end Problematique with Left My Body, personally. I put Your Time To Cry after as a bonus track because I do think it does nicely that way (every time I listen to it lately I think about how we could have had YTTC instead of Alone as her retro-bop-reimagined song, but let's not talk about that). 

2 hours ago, genesisrozie said:

So happy to have Confession, it's my favorite song on the album. 

You're in good company :party:

& Kim is BACK ON TWITTER with a default icon and a bunch of posts of the shirts!!

Shirts

Spoiler

ImageImageImageImage

And MORE (FULL?) STEVEN KLEIN CAR SHOOT!

Spoiler

ImageImageImage

And her name is STILL trending on Twitter, as it has been since... what, evening of 9/18? She IS the conversation.

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

The ticket sales in the US are abysmal. She'd be better off canceling it and booking smaller venues for after the UK/Europe leg, otherwise she's gonna be staring out into empty seats beyond the floor.

BzhmW.png

10 hours ago, drewby said:

The ticket sales in the US are abysmal. She'd be better off canceling it and booking smaller venues for after the UK/Europe leg, otherwise she's gonna be staring out into empty seats beyond the floor.

Makes me wonder how well Ava's US concert sales went since I see them as of similar levels in popularity. I guess the problem with Kim is that her management booked these large ass venues. I still don't know why they did that like they must have known beforehand how this will go. 

16 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Makes me wonder how well Ava's US concert sales went since I see them as of similar levels in popularity. I guess the problem with Kim is that her management booked these large ass venues. I still don't know why they did that like they must have known beforehand how this will go. 

Well, Ava played much smaller venues, so she probably didn't earn that much from them, but... all 100 % sold out, which is great PR and a solid basis for future tours.

Personally, I'm convinced her team at Republic is letting her fail intentionally by booking venues she's never gonna be able to fill. There's no way anyone in their right mind could've seriously expected her to sell that many tickets.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Well, Ava played much smaller venues, so she probably didn't earn that much from them, but... all 100 % sold out, which is great PR and a solid basis for future tours.

Personally, I'm convinced her team at Republic is letting her fail intentionally by booking venues she's never gonna be able to fill. There's no way anyone in their right mind could've seriously expected her to sell that many tickets.

But why would they do that given that they'll be losing a lot of money in the process? I'm convinced someone in the label is sabotaging her though but I don't get the logic why they'd go such lengths to see her fail. 

4 hours ago, running said:

TMLAH should've been saved for an especial edition of slutpop It feels so out of place on problématique (for me) :nails:

100% agree! I don't like the song at all. It just feels like a concept demo / early version of TMLAS. I would've rather had YTTC if possible, or even just FSN on the tracklist.

3 minutes ago, ExoticBrick said:

100% agree! I don't like the song at all. It just feels like a concept demo / early version of TMLAS. I would've rather had YTTC if possible, or even just FSN on the tracklist.

exactly what i feel

i really don't like this one since the leak :toofunny:

wait a minute hold on