bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

43 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

hii

does anyone have the Symphonic Session Alone in m4a or like any format?its only on youtube :( 

I found a set on the d-site of all of them (just by searching Kim Petras Symphonic I think) but I can't guarantee they're any better than YT quality/YTrips... They're a super cute cover though so that's what I use! I absolutely can't believe she hasn't released the Symphonic Sessions as an EP at least; hoping it's just to save them for the Deluxe...

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

So i made my own version of Feed The Beast. From a lyrical viewpoint, and kind of a sonical view too, I like this tracklist alot. I also made extended versions of alot of the songs in Bandlab, because 2 minutes is very short for this type of music (especially Castle In The Sky & Feed The Beast). Even though I still like and appreciate Kim's intentions for FTB, it still feels playlisty, and has plenty of filler songs. If some of the other sessions songs made it to the finale (meaning we have them in high quality and fully mastered), I would put Lolita after King Of Hearts and Try Again after Brrr. If anyone is wondering why If Jesus Was A Rockstar is here, it's because she is the sister song to Castle In The Sky, like look at the lyrics, they are sisters. In kind of the same way Minute and Brrr are sister songs too. Like Minute is the warm sunset, talking about wanting to spend another minute with her lover, sweet and tender. While Brrr is like, that minute lasted a few hours and now they're fucking in his car, while she admits he's not good for her but she doesn't care in that moment (If you you think you're so cold, brrr). And I like that Uhoh is the final track. It feels like she is in the castle in the sky, causing problems and partying hard.

FTB-Tracklist-2-0.png

PROBLEMATIQUE (Judith's Version)

1. Problematique

2. Coconuts

3. Your Time To Cry

4. Hit It From The Back

5. Revelations

6. All She Wants

7. Left My Body

8. Confession

9. Born Again

10. Sex Talk

11. Dance To Forget

12. Love Ya Leave Ya

13. Future Starts Now

DELUXE

14. Something About U

15. Sex It Up For Fun

16. Je T'Adore

17. Minute

18. 105

we were truly robbed of a real problematique album and it makes me so sad

update: just found out SIUFF is a clarity session.. idrgaf its good

update 2: apparently its not a clarity session so i won

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i feel like some of u guys are gonna ask why TMLAH isnt on my rework.. because i kinda hate it:trisha: its silly and fun but it feels so different from the rest of the album 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

9 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

so do yall think we’re getting totl3 this weeknd? 

I hope to god we do but I know we wont

it would be a good initiate for her to get more tickets sold tho. I’d consider seeing her for TOTL3 live

negAbhB.png

22 hours ago, malifruit said:

I found a set on the d-site of all of them (just by searching Kim Petras Symphonic I think) but I can't guarantee they're any better than YT quality/YTrips... They're a super cute cover though so that's what I use! I absolutely can't believe she hasn't released the Symphonic Sessions as an EP at least; hoping it's just to save them for the Deluxe...

thanks i'll check it out and yeah hope she releases them on a deluxe ver or something

I know this one is old news but I just recently got into it and it’s soooo good! If TOTL3 is anything like this we are in for a treat!

But I doubt she will release it anytime soon, specially Claws sounds like something that was meant to be included there and was scrapped for the sake of FTB