bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

3 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The thing goes like this;

y’all love to complain about how bad and uninspired the EP is, yet you stream it either way cause it has this punchy production Stan twitter gays love (a song being catchy doesn’t mean is good). Then her most streamed songs are 1 minute sex songs with moans and handjob sounds… the label sees those are the ones working and pushes her to release more of this crap. She teases it and y’all act surprised she’s still pushing this image.

make it make sense :pls::wtf:

like how the fuck is Treat Me Like a Hoe the most streamed song in Problematique? Everyone here agrees is the worst song from the album yet it’s the most popular one. 

i actually just checked, the title track has slightly more streams than treat me like a ho does (on spotify at least), which is weird cuz i feel like i remember tmlah having SIGNIFICANTLY more streams

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

i'm jus gonna say one last thing about SPM without trying to cause drama

but idk some of the complaints are silly like i saw some people complaining about lyricism WHAT are you expecting... did you listen to the OG slut pop ep...

this era is goofy and fun but it's also very vapid but... that's the point. it's camp. my fav part about SPM is definitely the adverts.

i will say my one disappointment is i feel like most of the songs feel a little too stripped back compared to the OG slut pop, but it still has some bops and it's fun to listen to while pregaming.

the best part of this era for me is it seems like Kim had a lot of fun with it, it even sounds like it in some songs. so i'm not upset.

stream whale cock!

also Rim Job is literally so funny i was cackling when i first played it

9ISvyf0.gif

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Y’all really a one note with the “u hate fun” thing…

right like it’s low effort bad quality music that poppers-brainrotted twitter f@gs keep on streaming, labels see that count go up and will force her to continue making ‘music’ like this instead of actual good music (clarity/TOTL)

1 hour ago, 320kbps said:

i saw some people complaining about lyricism WHAT are you expecting... did you listen to the OG slut pop ep...

They're both bad, I didn't go in with high expectations. Howbow dah

We as a society need 2017–2018 Kim back 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

right like it’s low effort bad quality music that poppers-brainrotted twitter f@gs keep on streaming, labels see that count go up and will force her to continue making ‘music’ like this instead of actual good music (clarity/TOTL)

u spilled 

2 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

why are you so stressed out about this? lmao i swear ive seen you more active in this thread since the release of slut pop miami than ever before

well, it’s a music forum so… 

I also find it a little frustrating since I KNOW for a fact she can do so much better 

I was not expecting the release at all but I’m so glad it happened. I loooveee the OG Slut Pop, and it’s what made me start listening to Kim more. There’s not a lot of songs with this fun late 00s/early 10s EDM production anymore. 

I thing the OG is stronger, but I’m glad to get more songs and to have a longer runtime. The project peaks for me at Rim Job & Cockblocker. Combining this with the OG is one hell of a workout playlist. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

someone leak the rest of Candy to spare the attention into something actually interesting :brows: 

do we like.. know what candy is? i ask as a slightly more casual kim fan

34 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

do we like.. know what candy is? i ask as a slightly more casual kim fan

oooh right. apparently a bunch of demos with a tracklist that was supposedly briefly in consideration for release in 2023 before Feed the Beast took shape and was released instead. The draft is from after Problématique's initial release (2022) was scrapped but before Feed the Beast was formed, so early 2023. It consists of a mix of 2021-2022 tracks with old demos like Choker and Dirty Dirty (2015), Fascination and Pressure (2020). It's unknown if the older tracks were ever re-recorded. This is the tracklist, and the bold ones are already leaked.

1. Control
  2. Candy
  3. Tough Luck
  4. Dirty Dirty
  5. Gimme Sum
  6. Say Something
  7. Crave It
  8. Fascination
  9. Pressure
  10. Choker
  11. Eventually
  12. Finessed It
  13. Official Girl

And we have snippets of Gimme Sum and Official Girl iirc. idk if the rest are circulating

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

43 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:
Spoiler

oooh right. apparently a bunch of demos with a tracklist that was supposedly briefly in consideration for release in 2023 before Feed the Beast took shape and was released instead. The draft is from after Problématique's initial release (2022) was scrapped but before Feed the Beast was formed, so early 2023. It consists of a mix of 2021-2022 tracks with old demos like Choker and Dirty Dirty (2015), Fascination and Pressure (2020). It's unknown if the older tracks were ever re-recorded. This is the tracklist, and the bold ones are already leaked.

1. Control
  2. Candy
  3. Tough Luck
  4. Dirty Dirty
  5. Gimme Sum
  6. Say Something
  7. Crave It
  8. Fascination
  9. Pressure
  10. Choker
  11. Eventually
  12. Finessed It
  13. Official Girl

And we have snippets of Gimme Sum and Official Girl iirc. idk if the rest are circulating

i see i see...boring xcx world i hate to be mean but xcx wrld better

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

i see i see...boring xcx world i hate to be mean but xcx wrld better

I mean XCX World was meant to be an album since the beginning, but Candy seems kinda rushed so it's not quite the same, just a bunch of new tracks combined with some older tracks. Obvs XCXW is the superior unreleased album ever but Candy has some bops and I'm a completionist so I want it in full in my library nowwww :read: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Say what you want about Slut Pop but I think Kim is very smart with the marketing of her music. She obviously rules Halloween and it looks like she just wants to do the same with Valentine’s Day so I don’t know why y’all are so mad. 

You don’t have to like or listen to the music, but understand that a lot of y’all just clearly enjoy putting negative energy out there..  there is a difference between stating your opinion, and being ugly into the void lol. Whatever works for you though. :oprah6:

14417469274.gif