AaA

Lust For Life B-sides & leaks

Somethings Last a Long time is a 2013 song, Cherry Blossom was described as an old lullaby, neither have anything to do with LFl

Somethings Last a Long time is a 2013 song, Cherry Blossom was described as an old lullaby, neither have anything to do with LFl

8nl2OpX.png

I remember some fans asked for the first title of "Get Free", which Lana said was "Malibu" (like "Melancholia" to "Ultravioence"). Also I'm not sure if this is 100% true, but someone said that Eclipse mentioned the existence of 2 versions of "Groupie Love".

z445hpI.png

I remember some fans asked for the first title of "Get Free", which Lana said was "Malibu" (like "Melancholia" to "Ultravioence"). Also I'm not sure if this is 100% true, but someone said that Eclipse mentioned the existence of 2 versions of "Groupie Love".

Malibu was completely deleted.

And there's probably a solo version of Groupie Love with just Lana. GL was one of the first songs written for the era, and A$AP joined later. I hope this version leaks one day and I hope it has more strings (probably most of the album had a lot of strings in it's early stages :flutter:)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyh

Literally delete this Thread
1. There is no studio snippet for Yosemite
2. don't let him in you'll have to kick him out again
3. Somethings Last was released unofficial for promo for a short film
4. Cherry blossom was a short song lana wrote when she was very young but never recorded but ended up singing it in a instagram post
5. The alt version of Summer Bummer was a pre final mix that should not of been released but the updated version of the song was not distributed properly
6. Roses vloom for you may be released on a future EP with Yosemite and other Outtakes
7. Best American Record (Demo) Leaked along side a pre final, alternative version of Love (YAIL)

Also a B side is normally an after thought of an album and contains outtakes that didn't make the final cut (Not unreleased songs) for example the Emotion B side by Carly Rae jepson

Delete you comment!   :hooker: And how should I regard your thoughts when you said BAR is Love alternative version?  :facepalm:

fake-smile-gif.gif

Cherry Blossom is not related to LFL in any way :rip: she wrote it yeaaars ago

But she publicized a snippet in the beginning of the era.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyh

Delete you comment!   :hooker: And how should I take your thoughts when you said BAR is Love alternative version:facepalm:

fake-smile-gif.gif

5556599_orig.jpg

He/she said that Best American Record leaked with an alternative version of Love, like in the same day. Two separate songs. Not that one is the alternative version of the other.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

you are all so bitter, OMG.  It's feel like I'm on madonnation. At least the site is full on 40 years old gays so they have an excuse.

And yes, B-side has this meaning. :air:

you are all so bitter, OMG.  It's feel like I'm on madonnation. At least the site is full on 40 years old gays so they have an excuse.

And yes, B-side has this meaning. :air:

LMAO, you're new

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyh

Delete you comment!   :hooker: And how should I regard your thoughts when you said BAR is Love alternative version?  :facepalm:

fake-smile-gif.gif

But she publicized a snippet in the beginning of the era.

reading is fundamental

mess @ you calling us bitter when your dumb ass cant understand what's true and what's false

youre welcome to log out again

image.png

I think they would count as B-Sides if they were released but they weren't so they're just outtakes/unreleased songs

I guess we can call it ''unreleased'' if it's that important.

Also this is my first topic and people on this site should be more nice with the newbies 'cause as Born To Die gets older I don't think there'll be loads of them.  :kiss3:

reading is fundamental

mess @ you calling us bitter when your dumb ass cant understand what's true and what's false

youre welcome to log out again

Screw you, hoeney.  :candy: