BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

finally gonna come out and say that the xs video was so boring to me... the whole set up was so bland and it was mostly just that one scene of her and the other tv presenters and then the lousy tiktok dance attempt :/ i wish there was more real dancing in it or something

Tik Tok dancing is the worst thing to happen to the human race.

Just read through this whole thread and Lol @ the way people switched from being really mixed about the album pre-release to hardcore stanning post-releass ... Oop!

I have fallen madly in love with Rina and her music. Both the LP and EP have been on repeat nonstop for a month. I know she doesn't have much unreleased, but I'm gonna start looking for some

Doing my walk and listening the album for first time.....

Holy fuck Goosebumps

This is the type of energy I’ve been looking for since Halsey’s Nightmare.

I will be copying this album when I become an artist period

There's still no word on the Japanese release date so I guess I'm gonna have to start thinking about buying the golden LP and/or the digipack. I'd really like to have Tokyo Takeover on CD though bc it's one of the best tracks on the record and I feel like the record is very much incomplete without it  :ohno: