Sign in to follow this  
Blue Rev

Lust for Life nominated for Grammy

I'm disappointed they aren't televising Pop Vocal Album. I mean they've televised it every year and it's a big category, what gives?

Lana has a decent chance of winning this year and the music industry as a whole isn't sure if they love her or want her to die right now

tenor.gif?itemid=10862229

why insult ed sheranway's appearance when you can mock how bad and cheesy his music is

because the music industry has extremely high standards of beauty but somehow this fat orange headed pale cross eyed man snuck through

his appearance is one thing... hes ugly. okay. whatever.

his overall presentation is what is SO FUCKED UP. GET A HAIRCUT. GET BETTER GLASSES. SHAVE. SHOWER. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF HE HAD NASTY 5INCH TOE NAILS HONESTLY. CAN THIS RICH DUDE NOT AFFORD A STYLIST??? DOES HE JUST ROLL OUT OF BED AND ATTEND THESE EVENTS??? it's seriously so lazy. being a pop musician is his career. he needs to dress up for work like EVERY OTHER EMPLOYED ADULT ON THIS PLANET. he's a disgrace

his appearance is one thing... hes ugly. okay. whatever.

his overall presentation is what is SO FUCKED UP. GET A HAIRCUT. GET BETTER GLASSES. SHAVE. SHOWER. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF HE HAD NASTY 5INCH TOE NAILS HONESTLY. CAN THIS RICH DUDE NOT AFFORD A STYLIST??? DOES HE JUST ROLL OUT OF BED AND ATTEND THESE EVENTS??? it's seriously so lazy. being a pop musician is his career. he needs to dress up for work like EVERY OTHER EMPLOYED ADULT ON THIS PLANET. he's a disgrace

Snapped lol!

How much till the red carpet I wanna see her and then go to sleep I need to wake up early tomorrow 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

So I just cut on the pre show for the Grammy's and the award they just gave out was a tie, wtf! I've never heard of a tie before lol.

Omfg, she really is serving this evening. Hair is beautiful, dress is gorgeous, she's glowing. Looks fantastic. So beautiful!