expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

Golden Globe today! Armie Hammer is nominated for Best Supporting Actor and Timothée for Best Drama Actor

Come through!!!!!

Rereading the book really makes me think about all the little things they left out of the movie. Ugh, there are just so many little things I wish were there. Could have been so much more depth and insight. I really love this book! Taking it slower reading it the second time though.

Rereading the book really makes me think about all the little things they left out of the movie. Ugh, there are just so many little things I wish were there. Could have been so much more depth and insight. I really love this book! Taking it slower reading it the second time though.

Like what? Use the spoiler and tell me now i'm curious

Like what? Use the spoiler and tell me now i'm curious

probably rome, i felt like they shortened the already short part in the book where elio and oliver actually get together. it kinda makes the end more sad but then again i feel like the mood of film would have been different if they added the weird book store night out and changed the ending. the ending was great i wouldn't change that but yeah i really hope there's gonna be a directurs cut with some extra 15-20 minutes of elio and oliver doing smth together other than climbing mountains and drunk dancing in rome.

i76mrxw.png