Elle

Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center - January 5th, 2018

Jhene delivered I knew my taste was uber

I'm so mad she won't be in Europe

She IS coming to Europe, I’m seeing her next month!! I hope she’ll be good on stage, YT videos makes it look like she varies a lot.

I’m also surprised they sold Jhené merch on Lana’s tour when she already has her own tour going on at the same time.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I haven't read this thread fully but are people actually complaining about the setlist? Sorry but this is her best setlist in a very long time, it's got BTD/Paradise songs but it's not completely littered with them, has a good few LFL songs and she's fucking singing Black Beauty and Pretty When You Cry????

FzytWEW.png

Seeing the stage makes me kind of want to switch and buy a GA ticket but I'm still like 5'2 and frail and passive af and every GA experience I've had has been me getting fucking trampled, so I'm not sure if its worth it.

{My seats are like, the first side area  left of stage, pretty close)

Was anyone here in seats? How was it? Did people stand? sit the whole show? etc?

Y'all... Lana doesn't sit around on lb trying to find out what songs she wants y'all to sing. The forum's and twitter's fan favorites mean absolutely nothing to her and she probably doesn't know what the fuck they are lol. She's basically required to sing the handful of songs the rest of her life because of their status in pop culture, her fan base and career - same with every other artists. Be grateful you got to see her instead of complaining about a setlist you knew damn well was coming.

That's a joke right? I mean, you stan so many other great (live) artists, you know that it's possible for Lana to create an interesting setlist if she wanted. Many artists even perform 90% of their new album on tours like that and only add one or two older tracks.

Sticking to National Anthem, Ride, Off To The Races and Serial Killer and ignoring so much of her other material just proves that she wants to stay within her comfort zone over anything. Expecting her to perform obscure Unreleased tracks is one thing, expecting more material from records which are not BtD/P and having an interesting setlist is completely justified.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Was anyone here in seats? How was it? Did people stand? sit the whole show? etc?

I was! We all stood up from the second the lights went down until she walked off stage after OTTR. The crowd was 100% so there for her and the audience seemed to know more than just Summertime Sadness which made me so happy!!! Wasn't entirely sold out obviously but once the show started it looked at least 70-75% full!

Pretty When You Cry was done SO RIGHT. First time seeing Lana and I'm honestly  so shook, she's so precious and talented. Fucking QUEEN.

8V7Yvel.png