Elle

Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center - January 5th, 2018

show some respect you fucking idiot she literally did a great job at least she did not re-sing some boring shit she used to sing in her previous boring shows especially (2016-2015) shows

But.... she did. Serial Killer, OTTR, Blue Jeans, Ride

show some respect you fucking idiot she literally did a great job at least she did not re-sing some boring shit she used to sing in her previous boring shows especially (2016-2015) shows

except...she did 

How hard is it to not play the same songs she's been doing for years since her debut, people literally just wanted NEW songs... we aren't asking for a full performance like P!nk or Katy Perry :rip:

i got ur point but at least she sang Black beauty + pretty when you cry + Y&B and she mixed them in a very great way

i can easily notice that she literally tried to do something new 

:smile3:

i got ur point but at least she sang Black beauty + pretty when you cry + Y&B and she mixed them in a very great way

i can easily notice that she literally tried to do something new 

well she should've tried harder

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

So, I can say the show was REALLY great. And you can't deny that.

SS and OTTR could be perfectly replaced by Heroin and Get Free but you know, it was still great. 

We had WTWWAW and that perfect medley. We had that little cover that came out of nowhere.

It' was really good and you know some songs will change.

Don't talk shit about it just because Get Free wasn't here- and this comes from a major "Get Free fan".

Now leak Yosemite and Life Is Beautiful because I might die any moment and I don't know if they will ever see the light of day  :defeated:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

If only she was brave enough to do tracks she has never done before live. Tired of living in the past when she has such an amazing variety of songs to choose from. It's hard not to be disappointed when there were 7 BTD songs.... at least there were some changes... like the fact that she ended the tour with OTTR has me pressed..... change it up girl 

Ladies I think it’s time for us to spam her Instagram again. Of course we have to say “thank you for pretty when you cry and WaT and BB” to be polite but right after we have to SCREAM FOR HEROIN.

I’m just kidding ok these things are so useless lol

if you wanna scream for something, scream for Yosemite  :crossed:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

As great as she was I'm trying hard not to be disappointed in the lack of Get Free, it sums up this whole era and it's fresh compared to songs she's been performing for years and years

But I'll be grateful that I'm even getting to see her live

rewatching it now...

Opening with 13B and PWYC is literally the most iconic thing she has done in months and you ungrateful gays are still pressed!!!! you dont deserve her!!!!!!!! leaver her alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oop I see y'all not lettin people express their feelings about shows as if anything other than a satisfactory opinion isn't allowed, let's not do this tonight and let people express their feelings no matter how positive or negative!  :beyonce: