Elle

Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center - January 5th, 2018

"Diamonds, I lost my friends, in Bel Air now".

Is lana throwing shade? I wonder what happened...

I swear I heard a few other strangely updated lyrics in the video someone posted too

https://youtu.be/rcte6MxnKk8?t=54m45s

She literally sang "Boys don't make to much noise on Twitter cause it's not funny"

WOKE

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I kid you not, I’ve been scrolling through Twitter and reading all these 41 pages for about 2 hours now. :rip: And I haven’t even listened to her performance properly, I’ll do that when I’m having lunch. I gotta study...

Is there any video clips on Jhené? I’m curious how she was live, I’m seeing her in February.

ShadyLanaStan recorded some on periscope

From what I've heard she sang Spotless Mind New Balance and Comfort inn Ending

I'm not ungrateful, I'm just upset because I'm paying a lot of fucking money to see her. I personally do not like Born To Die, but I don't mind her singing the trinity (Video Games, Born To Die, and Blue Jeans) that built her career. I just want newer songs, rather than Serial Killer, Summertime Sadness (cause even she doesn't like this song), and Off To The Races. These songs ARE good, but I expect her to sing the fan favorite songs from Lust For Life, you know, the album she's touring to promote?? Rather than recycled songs that we're tired of her singing. What you guys aren't gonna do is call some of us ungrateful, and say we can't have opinions, when we spend over $200 for tickets. :oprah3:

The first half of the setlist was godly, and I even cried watching it. That last little bit was awful though. I'm proud of her for finally being comfortable and having the courage to sing tonight. Also, the stage looks amazing. And she finally dressed up! Just not happy with the song choices. 

BITCH WHAT???!?!?!? Did she say it? I read in one interview with her that it SS was her favorite song on BTD

HOLY SHIIIIIIIITTTTT Lana sounded AMAZING for the verses of Pretty When You Cry and BLAKE'S GUITAR!! :defeated: BLAKE'S EFFING GUITAR!!! :trisha: Do you have any idea how many times I've dreamt of hearing that solo live?! :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

HOLY SHIIIIIIIITTTTT Lana sounded AMAZING for the verses of Pretty When You Cry and BLAKE'S GUITAR!! :defeated: BLAKE'S EFFING GUITAR!!! :trisha: Do you have any idea how many times I've dreamt of hearing that solo live?! :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

Blake delivered last night I agree

There also  should be more guitar in White Mustang imagine how bearable it would've become if there was more band involved 

I just finished watching the whole show and GOD DAMMIT it was incredible

the WTWWAWWKD performance was everything..and  love and video games were so special and magical 

She truly performed everything really really well from vocals to all her stage play and she also seemed so happy  :flutter:  Paradise Tour teas

I honestly think it's one of her best shows to date..It was executed very well and it was more complex than anything she's ever done i think...lying down singing PWYC she has choreo on OTTR and Cherry, the chair on World at war, the swings in ride and video games too..The cover after cherry and the medley..she really incorporated a lot of new elements into this tour and I LOVE IT  :legend:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Cherry vocals sounded meh though. :crossed: Don't hate me.

it's kinda true but let's ignore that   :derpna2: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm not ungrateful, I'm just upset because I'm paying a lot of fucking money to see her. I personally do not like Born To Die, but I don't mind her singing the trinity (Video Games, Born To Die, and Blue Jeans) that built her career. I just want newer songs, rather than Serial Killer, Summertime Sadness (cause even she doesn't like this song), and Off To The Races. These songs ARE good, but I expect her to sing the fan favorite songs from Lust For Life, you know, the album she's touring to promote?? Rather than recycled songs that we're tired of her singing. What you guys aren't gonna do is call some of us ungrateful, and say we can't have opinions, when we spend over $200 for tickets. :oprah3:

The first half of the setlist was godly, and I even cried watching it. That last little bit was awful though. I'm proud of her for finally being comfortable and having the courage to sing tonight. Also, the stage looks amazing. And she finally dressed up! Just not happy with the song choices.

I totally agree. I paid R$500,00 to see her, and I paid it in Holliday season, what means I couldn’t buy Christmas gifts for my family. And she’s still singing 80% of the songs she used to play 3 years ago. I’m upset.