Elle

Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center - January 5th, 2018

Might see her in Toronto. It's kind of expensive for a floor ticket though...$160 CAD is certainly the cheapest I've seen in a while BUT, I don't want a shitty view. I'd want to be close to the stage towards the middle. I'm 6 feet tall so I'm not too worried about not seeing her, but she comes down from the stage sometimes so I wanna be there to meet ha!! If anyones going just quote this and we can maybe meet up if y'all want! I'm going with my friend and ha cousin 

I kid you not, I’ve been scrolling through Twitter and reading all these 41 pages for about 2 hours now. :rip: And I haven’t even listened to her performance properly, I’ll do that when I’m having lunch. I gotta study...

Is there any video clips on Jhené? I’m curious how she was live, I’m seeing her in February.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ouch, such a harsh review: http://m.startribune.com/pop-star-lana-del-ray-does-it-her-glacial-way/468203723/?section=variety%2Fmusic

At least this sounded somewhat positive:

Del Rey has an alluring voice that was more convincing live than on four bestselling records. She showed more vocal range live than on disc, where she seems confined to mostly her contralto range. However, while her mesmerizing misery may appeal to some on record, it was monotonously melancholy in concert.

His Twitter account is in the article, don't spam him and be nice guys.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I was! We all stood up from the second the lights went down until she walked off stage after OTTR. The crowd was 100% so there for her and the audience seemed to know more than just Summertime Sadness which made me so happy!!! Wasn't entirely sold out obviously but once the show started it looked at least 70-75% full!

Pretty When You Cry was done SO RIGHT. First time seeing Lana and I'm honestly  so shook, she's so precious and talented. Fucking QUEEN.

Youre incredibly lucky to have seen PWYC being done like that omfg

:legend:

Ouch, such a harsh review: http://m.startribune.com/pop-star-lana-del-ray-does-it-her-glacial-way/468203723/?section=variety%2Fmusic

Here's another review that sounds more positive. Interesting how different people see things, that Jon Bream wrote "She even smiled a time or two." while this Ross Raihala got a completely different impression: "she spent much of the night sporting a wide smile."

https://www.twincities.com/2018/01/05/lana-del-rey-delivers-high-drama-and-stylized-gloom-during-her-twin-cities-live-debut/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Noone who's not a dedicated yaaaas-Lana fan thinks her lackluster performances are great.

I mean, she often seems like a schoolgirl that forgot to learn the text when performing songs like OTTR. A lot of her performance on stage is somewhat messy and intuitive. Her vocal qualities change like the tides.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Noone who's not a dedicated yaaaas-Lana fan thinks her lackluster performances are great.

I mean, she often seems like a schoolgirl that forgot to learn the text when performing songs like OTTR. A lot of her performance on stage is somewhat messy and intuitive. Her vocal qualities change like the tides.

I know, I think I wouldn't think much of it either if I wasn't a fan. But her music doesn't really have a quick beat so I think you should be prepared for that when you go to her show. Her way of performing suits her songs, especially for the ballads. And I can understand if she needs to sing more passionately like she did before (even though it didn't sound perfect all the time), it did sound pretty... mediocre on some shows/festivals last year.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This thread is enormous any idea where the set list was posted guys

13 Beaches

Pretty When You Cry

Cherry

Scarborough Fair

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

White Mustang

National Anthem (with intro)

WTWWAWWKD

Music To Watch Boys To

Lust for Life

[start of Medley]

Change

Black Beauty

Young and Beautiful

Ride Monologue

[End of Medley]

Ride

Video Games

Love

Ultraviolence

Summertime Sadness

Serial Killer

Off To The Races

i dont even know where this is listed in the thread either i got it from tumblr lol

UbsOye5.png

What’s the point of singing 6 songs from BTD and just 1 Honeymoon song.. she keeps performing the same songs over and over. I’m happy she did PWYC tho

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

13 Beaches

Pretty When You Cry

Cherry

Scarborough Fair

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

White Mustang

National Anthem (with intro)

WTWWAWWKD

Music To Watch Boys To

Lust for Life

[start of Medley]

Change

Black Beauty

Young and Beautiful

Ride Monologue

[End of Medley]

Ride

Video Games

Love

Ultraviolence

Summertime Sadness

Serial Killer

Off To The Races

Queen of singing the best LFL tracks! :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Holy fuck I finally read all this 41 pages and I am completely SHOOKETH TO THE MOTHERFUCKING CORE. She sang fucking WTWWAWWKD and Black Beauty and Pretty when you cry??? on the floor apparently?? :wowcry: A medley of amazing songs, an extremely beautiful cover, A DOUBLE MOAN in Serial killer  :creepna2:

Haven't even watched it yet so I'm so excited and so scared that I'm gonna be snachedT  :delicious:  

Sad there was no heroin or get free but still a truly amazing show  :thankyou:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

What was up with the vintage Hollywood glam persona? Was her back story fake news? (She’s a Fordham grad, and daughter of two Lake Placid, N.Y., ad executives who know her as Lizzy Grant.) Why was her dreamy pop so divisive?

Ended Lana Del Rey.