Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

do we have any information about that? i'm gonna cry if she's coming back, same goes for my bank account 

Nothing new on that matter: just the June 29 show in Czech Republic and the August 10 show in Hungary. But this is old news (was announced at the beginning of 2018 I think, thus having me speculate that a summer release for LDR6 could be possible, the two shows could have been the start of tour promotion or something)

http://lanadelrey.com/live/ 

Nothing new on that matter: just the June 29 show in Czech Republic and the August 10 show in Hungary. But this is old news (was announced at the beginning of 2018 I think, thus having me speculate that a summer release for LDR6 could be possible, the two shows could have been the start of tour promotion or something)

http://lanadelrey.com/live/ 

oh whops, i didn't pay attention to the festival in the first post. didn't she say she was maybe coming back to europe, etc at the end of 2018? 

ah yes, nvm 

https://youtu.be/m-AvFiywLuw?t=10m36s

i really hope she is fine.... it's been such a long time...

I'm sure she's fine. I remember when she rarely tweeted anything at all before LFL-era began, I bet it was the same with her Instagram (I've only had my account for about a year and a half so I can't say much on that matter). :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm sure she's fine. I remember when she rarely tweeted anything at all before LFL-era began, I bet it was the same with her Instagram (I've only had my account for about a year and a half so I can't say much on that matter). :)

Funny that you mentioned this because i was gonna ask it here: before the leaks and all, how many weeks/months were we without news from her, before the LFL era began (when Love came out)?

oh whops, i didn't pay attention to the festival in the first post. didn't she say she was maybe coming back to europe, etc at the end of 2018? 

ah yes, nvm 

https://youtu.be/m-AvFiywLuw?t=10m36s

So, if those plans didn't change (although everything always changes with her lol), she expected, before the start of the tour, to be back in Europe by the end of 2018... An album could likely come out somewhere between June and early fall.  :flutter:

Also, I just wanted to take a minute to congrats us guys on 255 pages of anticipation over an album whose only new music heard thus far is a now-deleted snippet on Insta  :lmao: 
We are a crazy bunch and I love it.  :hooker:

I NEED NEWS OR A LEAK OMG IM DYING

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Let's hope she'll say something about new music at the concert in Czech Republic on the 29th, though I doubt it 'cause it's a festival and she usually doesn't announces stuff on festivals...I guess we'll see

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Leak Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I doubt Yosemite is gonna make it onto LDR6. Wish she’d just go ahead and release it as a stand-alone single alongside the final version of BAR :trisha:

Depending on how things turn out, if Yosemite and BAR aren't officially released on LDR6, she could drop, in the near future, a short  EP made of Yosemite, BAR, RBFY and one or two in the same vein. 

Depending on how things turn out, if Yosemite and BAR aren't officially released on LDR6, she could drop, in the near future, a short  EP made of Yosemite, BAR, RBFY and one or two in the same vein. 

So, whether these annoying gays want it or not, a folk record is inevitable. byefatty.gif