Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

You know you're missing Lana a lot when you start watching old concerts and her music videos. :poordat:

was just about to say the same ! im starting to really miss her. just one little video will get my mood up.

ALSO, RELATING TO MY ASTROLOGY POST ABOUT HER ALBUMS. i really want her to release an album in the season of Leo considering that her Moon ( Ruler of emotions ) is in Leo. maybe these will go hand in hand and the Leo will release the lion and the roar will be heard with this album. Also Leos love to gain attention of some sort, this being said what if an album released in the season of Leo gains multitudes of attention or is seen as an outcry of some sort causing the world to witness who Lana Del Rey really is?

giphy.gif

Reginsider is not real. Almost everything they post is either totally vague, already stated by a real insider or outright fake. When something they claimed would happen doesn't happen, they say it was "rescheduled", without fail.

That's what I also suspect, with these so-called insiders... And with Lana, it's even easier if your facts don't check out: we know she is very good at changing ideas and it's the excuse that "insider" could always pull off if it didn't turn out to happen. Some of his posts on LFL are vague or hard to confirm or simply what we kinda guessed here (like the BAR / Architecture song). 

We'll see. If his song titles add up and end up on the record, it could be interesting for the future...

Wish more people would know her cover from the BBC 1 lounge because this is an instance where one can play someone both her and their version from the lounge

(and they recipricate by doing her Video Games)

and the 3 great things about this video- her talking voice to start, at 1:05 she is so into the song she lightly taps her nose (that is one of the most adorable moments, isn't it)

her voice, and just her/piano . @byronthomas or is it now @itsMr_Thomas  and an acoustic guitar

Lana in the BBC1 lounge

Goodbye Kiss (cover of Kasabian song)

(this could be played back to back with Pawn Shop Blues and some others

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Ya'll i want lana to post/release random songs like remember when she sang that song during one of her appearances at the sick children hospital with Ryan secreast. Like that starry eyed esque song. Like i can imagine it sounding like this song: 

And like I just imagine her soft voice over this same vibe and i gush 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

was just about to say the same ! im starting to really miss her. just one little video will get my mood up.

ALSO, RELATING TO MY ASTROLOGY POST ABOUT HER ALBUMS. i really want her to release an album in the season of Leo considering that her Moon ( Ruler of emotions ) is in Leo. maybe these will go hand in hand and the Leo will release the lion and the roar will be heard with this album. Also Leos love to gain attention of some sort, this being said what if an album released in the season of Leo gains multitudes of attention or is seen as an outcry of some sort causing the world to witness who Lana Del Rey really is?

The grunge album we all deserve  :icant:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I’m a Leo so this would be my spirit album!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

she is coming

anyone feels it?

I feel like we will get more activity with the release of that documentary, The King, which is coming out next week. Hopefully we get a studio version of Elvis!  :excited:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I feel like we will get more activity with the release of that documentary, The King, which is coming out next week. Hopefully we get a studio version of Elvis! :excited:

If it's another LIB situation (Good rest ha soul) I Will go insane. Especially if we get a final version snippet.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif