Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Her closers from best to worst

1. Get Free

2. Lucky Ones

3. The Other Woman

4. Bel Air

5. DLMBM

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Her closers from best to worst

1. Get Free

2. Lucky Ones

3. The Other Woman

4. Bel Air

5. DLMBM

The fact that I only like DLMBM in this... Why do I have such terrible taste

ZKcaooE.png

I agree...the first few covers were nice, like Blue Velvet or Chelsea Hotel (her best one btw), but she should leave them in 2013, 'cause it's pretty obvious that The other woman and DLMBM were the weakest songs in their respective albums. And also, why should a place for another Lana original song be taken by a cover?

She can keep having covers so she can teach uneducated punks like me some musical gems. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I sound so ignorant asking about this, but I remember Lana describing Music To Watch Boys To (or another song of hers) to be similar to a song from a band.. or maybe she was inspired by it. However I can’t remember the name of the band. It started with “Sh” and it was a pretty cool name lol :oprah3:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

She left her covers in 2015, they're old now

You_Must_Love_Me.mp3

I agree...the first few covers were nice, like Blue Velvet or Chelsea Hotel (her best one btw), but she should leave them in 2013, 'cause it's pretty obvious that The other woman and DLMBM were the weakest songs in their respective albums. And also, why should a place for another Lana original song be taken by a cover? 

The other woman slander? blocked and reported :)

This is the only true factual order, including AKA, sorry ladies if your opinions are wrong!

1. Yayo

2. The Other Woman

3. Get Free

4. Bel Air

5. Lucky Ones

6. DLMBM

the most intellectual list i've ever seen, your MIND

The other woman is a good track but it grew old quite quickly for me, DLMBM is also good but its quite plain and forgetful. Lucky Ones is a lovely, romantic closing track for Born to Die, Get Free is heavenly and so is Bel Air. I think she should ditch putting covers on albums from now on

It's a pretty bad manip though

My bad, I thought it was legit!

I sound so ignorant asking about this, but I remember Lana describing Music To Watch Boys To (or another song of hers) to be similar to a song from a band.. or maybe she was inspired by it. However I can’t remember the name of the band. It started with “Sh” and it was a pretty cool name lol :oprah3:

The only thing I remember is that she described LFL the track as Shangri-Las-esque and that's the only band name that starts with "sh" that I remember her talking about

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

My bad, I thought it was legit!

The only thing I remember is that she described LFL the track as Shangri-Las-esque and that's the only band name that starts with "sh" that I remember her talking about

Yes that’s it! Thank you

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

eugh swan song is one of lana's worst songs ever, along with carmen and guns and roses

eugh  guns and roses is one of lana's worst songs ever

I don't see any lie

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

eugh swan song is one of lana's worst songs ever, along with carmen and guns and roses

Swan song is my Lanas fave song ever.

And Guns & Roses isn't far

:crossed:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg