Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Well, if Lana ever releases an album made of her 25 favorite leaked songs, I am so here to see the drama unfold on LB!!! Even on the unreleased stuff you don't get along :P

Lmao true

“This is an unchoesive mess”

- LanaBoards about the unreleased album

Back to the Basics was taken off of Spotify but is still on iTunes

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

its not on apple music :crossed:

sis none of them are under the same name and the album artworks are teeeeerrible lmfao it's just a messy fan

maybe she's giving us hints about the unreleased album, obviously she's not gonna release them as lana del rey, and if it's fake I hope the twink that did it goes to jail

giphy.gif

maybe she's giving us hints about the unreleased album, obviously she's not gonna release them as lana del rey, and if it's fake I hope the twink that did it goes to jail

I wish I had as much hope and faith in my future than you have with this whole thing (no offence)

ZKcaooE.png

It’s fake. And you really think she’d release them under Elizabeth Grant? Too confusing for the general public. She’ll stick to Lana Del Rey, irrespective of what material she releases.

Also, I’m wondering what will happen to that person as soon as they find them. I can imagine it’ll be a fucking messy law suit, making them go bankrupt

Has anyone tried telling Ben and Ed...like...sis

yeah but i don't think they've seen the messages someone who has messaged them before should try to slide into the dms i guess.

Also, I’m wondering what will happen to that person as soon as they find them. I can imagine it’ll be a fucking messy law suit, making them go bankrupt

nn nah the person did something illegal and like there's not way to get out of there or no option for them to redeem their actions in any way. i don't think this is lawsuit material for them the person probably gained like $16 out of this.

i76mrxw.png 

yeah but i don't think they've seen the messages someone who has messaged them before should try to slide into the dms i guess.

nn nah the person did something illegal and like there's not way to get out of there or no option for them to redeem their actions in any way. i don't think this is lawsuit material for them the person probably gained like $16 out of this.

Streaming checks are issued once a month so I doubt they’re even going to get the money. But yeah it won’t be a crazy amount.

How come the instrumental in Afraid doesn't play out in the final version like it does in the demo? I love the production in the final version but i love the demo's ending it's so frustrating :defeated: Surely the Final version does have a better ending like in the demo, it's just not been leaked yet??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is such a mess I’m cackling. Ben and Ed really don’t care about our girl anymore do they?

no they dont

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

@sparklejumprosenoose

​If I wanted to delve into that reply, I would say it's not conspiracy theory, it would be either thyself or inside information. I.E. not a conspiracy theory, but a conspiracy itself.

​and if the people that make the charts see even a hint of impropriety, well...not to mention it reeks of sabotage as said a few pages back.

​one thing I do wonder is, as the music is hers, there is always a chance the checks would keep coming to her anyhow, because it is her singing, her voice isn't it?

however, the chart placement won't. Will be interested to see how this looks when the weekly charts are released (esp. the Alt-Dig chart)  Or will one have to wait and wait and wait for the updates due to something not right?

​Funniest (actually saddest thing would be, as said, if now she never puts any of those songs on any album due to litigation happening that takes decades to decide. Wouldn't that be awful (only those actual fans would say so,

​Sabotage folks would laugh and blame the managers or who and put her down like they always do).

​............

BTW- I personally would love to see her future records as Elizabeth Grant as she is not Lizzy or Lana anymore, and Elizabeth is who she is now, and I have been saying that for a long time, especially

​as the proof was in re:Honeymoon.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

How come the instrumental in Afraid doesn't play out in the final version like it does in the demo? I love the production in the final version but i love the demo's ending it's so frustrating :defeated: Surely the Final version does have a better ending like in the demo, it's just not been leaked yet??

100% agree it makes the first version of Afraid so much better and eerie. afraid v1 is such an icon tbh  :deadbanana:

sgopYhV.gif