Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If nothing happens tomorrow (22nd), then I’m going to personally grab Terrence’s hair and swing him around like Miss Trunchball did to that little girl in the playground

Ok trunchie

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

If nothing happens tomorrow (22nd), then I’m going to personally grab Terrence’s hair and swing him around like Miss Trunchball did to that little girl in the playground

i'm crushing his makeup and snapping his 6inch beige-bottom pumps

i fuck with this

idk why but i envision like California mountains/forests/redwoods

also does anyone else hear the door opening in MAC?

What? When?

EDIT: I've seen your post with time. Gonna check it out now.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

3:26-3:28

It sounds to me like guitar strings. You know the sound when you're moving your fingers on strings, that sound. IDK.

At this point I think she's being stubborn, and not releasing the album intentionally because Ben told her to change the pic she took, and is recording new songs. IMAGINE THAT NIGHTMARE.

At this point I think she's being stubborn, and not releasing the album intentionally because Ben told her to change the pic she took, and is recording new songs. IMAGINE THAT NIGHTMARE.

maybe thats why he looked so angry in those pictures of them together. imagine, he expected her to be like "i have a set date" instead she was like "im switching it all up so expect more harassment in your comments! sorry!"

Very well could be, you also described something I would definitely do if I were famous

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

me and @@SlowGinFizzzz singing to lana's unreleased music super loudly in the line outside a london gay club is still more promo than she's ever done this whole era

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e