Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

In the time since she released Marina and the Diamonds Complex and Venice Bitch I have applied for school and a student loan and almost finished my first semester. Sis, COME ON!

She released before my first semester began and I'm finishing the year in two weeks and... Where is the damn album

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

In the time since she released Marina and the Diamonds Complex and Venice Bitch I have applied for school and a student loan and almost finished my first semester. Sis, COME ON!

my favorite band released an album my sophomore year of high school and I'm graduating college soon with no new album so yuh

negAbhB.png

remember it will likely never be as bad as it was for Travis Scott fans, he announced ASTROWORLD in May 2016, announced it as having a 2017 release date, released a totally different album in late 2016 (which was pretty bad btw), before finally releasing ASTROWORLD in August 2018, over two years after its announcement. A mess  :facepalm:

nice cocc bro

remember it will likely never be as bad as it was for Travis Scott fans, he announced ASTROWORLD in May 2016, announced it as having a 2017 release date, released a totally different album in late 2016 (which was pretty bad btw), before finally releasing ASTROWORLD in August 2018, over two years after its announcement. A mess  :facepalm:

but unlike travis scott fans we are expecting good music to begin with 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

oh jesus, that's rough

And then there's the Sky Ferreira fans

negAbhB.png

What I fucking hate is when she spends the rare time she has on social media to tweet doped up stuff like...oh the sky is nice tonight I wonder how many stars there are. She could literally say ‘album still coming soon everything is fine’ and we would rejoice. But no she is playin with our emotions.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

What I fucking hate is when she spends the rare time she has on social media to tweet doped up stuff like...oh the sky is nice tonight I wonder how many stars there are. She could literally say ‘album still coming soon everything is fine’ and we would rejoice. But no she is playin with our emotions.

honestly at this point it's because you let her play yall

negAbhB.png

this chick doing more promo than Lana herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DxscHsOQn0

This just further promotes my idea that HIADT with strings, drums and bass along with the piano and maybe some light guitar would have been fucking killer :poordat: I know y'all love the solo piano but I think this way it adds more to the feel of the song rather than leaving it empty and quiet for dramatic effect

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Didn't Lana say something along the lines of "you deserve to get hurt till you know what you're worth" in motel 6? :awkney:

meaner than dirt, they deserve to be hurt. do they realize what youre worth?

this chick doing more promo than Lana herself

honestly i kind of like this. I wish more covers were like this and kind of reinvent what the song is or what it could mean. I like that she's not trying to do her impression of Lana because whenever artists try that it always sounds so weird.