Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It still baffles me that we had 2 singles and confirmation that an early draft of the album was complete (with title) in September last year, then confirmation the whole project was completed in December and now we still have 2 months to wait...

For what? A collaboration with Ariana and Miley, I agree it's nice to see her doing something fun. But I hope she tries or the critics will be coming for her, especially since Ariana can't do no wrong as of late.

This collab will be good for Lana, just like how Young and Beautiful and the song for Malecifent were good exposure for her. Doin’ Time would’ve done great if her label promoted it (I don’t think I’ve heard on radio once after the first week had passed) but this is a movie, and the song will most likely be a bop so if the movie will be a success, the song might be one too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I heard about this months ago - Apparently it's a banger and their expecting it to be a huge song.

She sings the bridge and is on the chorus with them.

Music vid is also coming and yes, all three are in it.

i choose to believe this thank you daddy

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

can i propose that if they’re each portraying an angel that lana dyed her hair auburn just to film the mv as dylan/drew barrymore

Let's just hope that Ariana isn't portraying Alex / Lucy Lui or the whole drama about Ariana appropriating Asian culture (I know it was mainly Japanse trends and not Chinese btw) might come back and get her.

I’m sure the song will be good for the ones who like all 3 artists, I just don’t care for Ariana myself so I mean... eh I’m kind of happy to hear it but if there’s a version without her I’d rather download that and act as if Ariana was never there... everyone can have an opinion tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Question: is Miley still being a culture vulture?

Isn’t everyone? I mean really lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's gonna be intriguing, especially considering the solo material they've all recently put out...

I mean Ariana is all trap-pop, yuh (mumbling etc). Miley is still lost somewhere between county and hip hop (screaming through her nose) and then Lana is being all sad at Jacks piano (writing about mom cars and sounding bored).

I'm excited.

(I really hope there isn't a music video - Lana will look so out of place and uncool, like Regina's mom.)

Is Malaria Martinez still a sexual predator?

No, she's not.

Also, defending Miley by bringing up Melanie? That's fucking dumb.

giphy.gif

YALL

https://rytmy.pl/lana-del-rey-ujawnia-szczegoly-nadchodzacej-plyty/

The article states that unofficial sources say that the preorder of NFR will be out on July 2nd

Did anyone say anything about July 2nd????

Omg is this a Polish site? They leaked legit info last time but I can't remember where!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven