Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

ari posted on her story a post with a girl in angel wings and tagged miley and lana? 

the girl in the picture honestly looks like miley but is it from something else i dont recognize? 

im assuming it has no significance to the release of the single as it just seems to be ari giving her support to the girls . we love that

It’s probably just based on the tweet that some rando said he met Ben at the barricade and the song would be out in a week or two (it was the June 26 show I think). There’s no proof of that exchange and even if it’s true, maybe Ben simply meant the snippet and trailer would be out in that week (which happened for real, last week).

Ariana posted a pic looking stunning on Insta with the caption "i even wear @givenchyofficial in my videos ☺️

She tagged the director Hannah Lux Davis, she directed all of the videos from the Thank U, Next era except for "in my head". Ariana has said herself that there won't be more singles to promote TUN, so she might be the director for the "Angels" music video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0T04oBlucL/

8nl2OpX.png

the first time i heard the snippet i thought it sounded like a bop but from then on i kinda got worried that it would sound obnoxious and quickly tire out and i just listened to it again and idk... i’m afraid :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

The still-unreleased "Don't Call Me Angel," from the Charlie's Angels soundtrack due this fall, is performed by Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus, featuring Lana Del Rey, and sources say the market-share negotiations were intense even though two of the stars involved, Grande (Republic) and Del Rey (Interscope), record for Universal Music Group. (Representatives for those labels and RCA, which has Cyrus, did not comment.) "Labels compete with other labels, both under the same roof and not under the same roof," says a major-label source. "You try to give your sister label a little bit better treatment, but you know they're still your competitor."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8523883/labels-battle-credit-market-share-collaborations

Lana has 30 seconds of whispering confirmed  :fabcat:

Ariana posted a pic looking stunning on Insta with the caption "i even wear @givenchyofficial in my videos ☺️

She tagged the director Hannah Lux Davis, she directed all of the videos from the Thank U, Next era except for "in my head". Ariana has said herself that there won't be more singles to promote TUN, so she might be the director for the "Angels" music video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0T04oBlucL/

Also Hannah Lux Davis follows Charlie's Angels instagram acc and commented many times with angel emoji! 

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

Lana does the whole bridge which is about 30s and feels longer than Miley’s verse, whispery witchy vocals. The choruses are 90% Ariana, overall the song is like 80% Ariana too, but Miley and Lana do add some flavor.

Also it’s 3:10