Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

Wow, the video looks amazing so far. And whewww Queen looks effin amazing. Song sounds ok... I’m not expecting for Lana to have a big part based on what she said in that one interview. Oh well.

I heard it too. Sounds nice!  I’ve seen that someone from Lana’s team leaked it like her previous work (LfL and NFR)...

It's just crazy that this always happens. Whose fault is it? Ben's? Do the high levels of tea and scones in his bloodstream affect his ability to get a handle on this shit, or what?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Will this drop on Spotify at 12am Friday? So, will we get a NZ release in 12 hours?

I guess that it's gonna drop worldwide at the same hour, just after the music video release.

EWNHVip.jpg

8nl2OpX.png

Apparently the whole bridge of the song leaked in  just recently deleted tweet. 

Everybody is calling it haunted, with Lana singing while Ariana slays with her whistle notes in the background :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png