Beautiful Loser

Lana and Sean Larkin, JFK Airport, NY - October 25 2019

Smearing marks on images to suit a certain perspective doesn’t prove anything lol

Take them away and her nose bridge looks the same to me. There’s also angle,  make up and lighting to consider. 

I’m not bothered either way, just saying  :popcorn:

Smearing marks to suit perspective? Lol, okay big brain. If you don't see it then you don't but even if it wasn't there lots of people noticed the difference even just by looking at the Gucci Guilty photo.

oh my  :horror:  do you have any more pics that demonstrate this at all?? i never even noticed a bump on her nose bridge before. or do you have any idea what to type into google to see some related images?? a lot of people are shocked by her pre-fame to BTD-era surgical transition but tbh with you, i'm more fascinated by the kind of thing you posted above, like her BTD era face compared to her LFL-onwards face.

Me too, it's crazy how many people don't really notice it. Here's one found on reddit.

lxk875vw1at21.jpg

images-22.jpg

Here's one from her btd era around the time she started getting fillers to LFL era

I might get dragged for posting these lol but if you're interested for more just google lana del rey 2013 vs 2016

4BZPaCg.jpg

Smearing marks to suit perspective? Lol, okay big brain. If you don't see it then you don't but even if it wasn't there lots of people noticed the difference even just by looking at the Gucci Guilty photo.

Me too, it's crazy how many people don't really notice it. Here's one found on reddit.

lxk875vw1at21.jpg

images-22.jpg

Here's one from her btd era around the time she started getting fillers to LFL era

I might get dragged for posting these lol but if you're interested for more just google lana del rey 2013 vs 2016

She has completely different facial expressions and angles though in the 2012 and 2017 pics, so it’s a terrible comparison. You’re just looking for changes to suit your theory. My own face looks different in pictures from 5 years ago too because of angles and facial expressions and I can promise you I can’t afford to change it. Also weirdly as I get older or my weight fluctuates or I do my make up differently, my face looks slightly different, but that can’t be the case with Lana apparently? Find 2012 and 2017 pics where she has the same facial expression and camera angle if you want a fair comparison.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

She has completely different facial expressions and angles though in the 2012 and 2017 pics, so it’s a terrible comparison. You’re just looking for changes to suit your theory. My own face looks different in pictures from 5 years ago too because of angles and facial expressions and I can promise you I can’t afford to change it. Also weirdly as I get older or my weight fluctuates or I do my make up differently, my face looks slightly different, but that can’t be the case with Lana apparently? Find 2012 and 2017 pics where she has the same facial expression and camera angle if you want a fair comparison.

Sigh, fine. Here. If you still don't see it then you're just refusing to see it. Also it's been known since forever that she gets filler done n

so don't make it sound so far fetched. There is literally a proof of it. Her doctir posted her pre and post procedure on their website.

Pics-Art-10-27-06-24-08.jpg

Pics-Art-10-27-06-27-15.jpg

4BZPaCg.jpg

Her jacket is such a serve :rip: I need it tbh

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Are you blind? You cannot honestly tell me that you cant see the obvious changes she has made to her brow bridge. 

I'm just laughing now at how blatantly your trolling.

EDIT: And in no way am i shaming her. Its her body and im glad she has the wealth to change it however she sees fit to suit her idea of asthestics and I would totally go gay for her because she is hella hot

I wish people would stop making every thread about her looks lol. It’s literally what y’all turn every damn thread into. Yes, her face looks a bit different from almost 10 years ago... yes she uses fillers/Botox whatever... but do we need to bring it up every time there is a new picture of hers on the internet??? Like...

P.s anyone who didn’t notice the bump on her nose bridge being wider/smaller or whatever is cray cray lol.

Here's the problem: I think her nose job was partially non-surgical... meaning they used filler to maintain its shape. Somewhere along the way (2015-2016) she started to fuck with her nose and then she went all out in 2017. And the cheeks... jesus christ. I'm glad they partially dissolved but they were so huge at one point it was kind of concerning. And then the fact that she gets all this filler but leaves her lips crusty and deflated... I have no words.

Sigh, fine. Here. If you still don't see it then you're just refusing to see it. Also it's been known since forever that she gets filler done n

so don't make it sound so far fetched. There is literally a proof of it. Her doctir posted her pre and post procedure on their website.

Pics-Art-10-27-06-24-08.jpg

Pics-Art-10-27-06-27-15.jpg

What a difference. She looked perfect in 2011-2014. I don't know why she touched her face so much. Also her weight has fluctuated up and down which can change her face too. 

She should get a permanent nose job and stop using fillers.

The skin is going sag. It’s already happening to her upper lips.

That's what I'm most worried about.

Like, if there's a chance she uses less fillers for like a year, is it possible that her face might go back to her BTD era face? or it's just going to sag now because it was stretched out? Is this the exact reason why she progressively got more fillers throughout the years?

I remember  Kylie Jenner chilled with her lip fillers for a while at some point but her lips didn't look  saggy or deflated.

What a difference. She looked perfect in 2011-2014. I don't know why she touched her face so much. Also her weight has fluctuated up and down which can change her face too. 

True, lots of factors.. another possible factor is maybe she got a different doctor

4BZPaCg.jpg

If it were me I would at least TRY to go without the fillers for a while to see how it goes. I mean, worse case scenarios if it does start to sag, it's not like she couldn't just go get a small touch up again.

But again it's her body and she can modify it however she wants and I think she is gorgeous however she is.

She looks like she did on 2014 when she went to the beach with James Franco!

henny, fillers dissolve in 6-12 months so the fillers she got in 2017 is already gone. She gets it done routinely, you'll see her cheeks deflate then gets bloated again. I wish she would stop honestly. I don't think she needs it at all. It also looks weird now if you can see she gets fillers between her brows to get rid of the bump on her nose bridge but with her fillers over the years it looks like it created the weird Y shape.. 

U50x061.jpgLana-Del-Rey-920x584-1.jpg

images.jpg it looks especially weird in this angle

They don't.

The comments have interesting stories of women whose faces were messed up by migrating filler.

I'm pretty sure this happened to Lana, it explains why her face looks so fucked up. She should dissolve everything and start over because her fillers definitely migrated. The doctor also mentions getting weird 'translucent' skin and that's Lana as well.

He must make Lana feels pretty comfortable since she doesn't even get dressed up for dates. Usually women at least doll themselves up for dates because it's expected. Kinda iconic tbh. I can stan this.

They don't.

The comments have interesting stories of women whose faces were messed up by migrating filler.

I'm pretty sure this happened to Lana, it explains why her face looks so fucked up. She should dissolve everything and start over because her fillers definitely migrated. The doctor also mentions getting weird 'translucent' skin and that's Lana as well.

He must make Lana feels pretty comfortable since she doesn't even get dressed up for dates. Usually women at least doll themselves up for dates because it's expected. Kinda iconic tbh. I can stan this.

Holy shit.. I hope gets this fixed cause this looks like it'll only get worse.. Why doesn't Lana's doctor tell her this? or her friends at least..

4BZPaCg.jpg

They don't.

She should have never fucked with her face. She looked very pretty before all the procedures, but her best look was during the 2010-2012 BTD era. She wanted to fix her nose. That's fine. She wanted some filler on her small thin lips. That's fine. But somewhere in 2015 and present time she started over doing it with the cheek fillers and between her eyebrows and she doesn't even look like the same woman from the BTD era. So sad and unnecessary. 

Holy shit.. I hope gets this fixed cause this looks like it'll only get worse.. Why doesn't Lana's doctor tell her this? or her friends at least..

Because they want to keep making money off of her.