Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

do we think we will get more leaks on marina's birthday? 

although my desire for TNWWY has died down a bit, I'm still craving it. 

i'm honestly not that bothered about Worth It though...

also does Water Under The Bridge actually exist? i need at least a snippet or sommin otherwise i might just class it as a rumour

its legit, Eclipse talked about it along with Worth it, TNWWY etc. before the album was even announced 

According to WN he's going to leak everything in her birthday, which honestly is such a dickT move. :/

Btw, I honestly don't care for TNWWY, sounds meh to me. :creep: Worth It>>>

tbf whether he leaks it tomorrow or her birthday it doesn't matter.

:defeated:

Saw her live yesterday, and although I still think the stage looks cheap, Marina puts on a great show. Loved the setlist and L+F songs sounded really nice live. Got to see her briefly when she walked out to her bus too. Overall a great show, y'all should definitely try and see her.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Hi guys! Just came here to say that I saw Marina on nashville yesterday. I traveled from Puerto Rico just to see her and the concert was fucking amazing. She looks so tiny and she was so sweet during the concert. I had a great time for sure.

Then I went outside and saw a lot of people waiting at the exit for her so I did the same. We waited there for 30-40 minutes, she ended up actually showing up to sign and take selfies with people and that was really sweet of her. However she kinda ignored/skipped me and my sisters, we were speaking a little bit of spanish 'cause we were really excited and nervous. I don't know if it was because of that (maybe that scared her?) or if it was because we had no sharpie/something to sign? I don't know, I feel kinda sad because of that. Just wanted to vent here, I still love her and think maybe she was tired and wanted to go as quickly as she could.

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

So, I saw MARINA last night and it was incredible. Got there with one of my best friends who’s also a huge fan super early in the morning and we were front & center! She sounded amazing. Her live vocals are incredible. Also, her stage lighting was amazing which is something I always appreciate. She sang some favourites of mine and I was dancing and singing along the entire time. The opener LPX also killed it. & for the cherry on top, I was lucky enough to meet her after the show, which I really didn’t think would happen when I saw the amount of people waiting out. I actually almost left! I’m so glad I didn’t. We talked for a full two minutes about how thankful I have been over the years for her music and how it’s guided me through so many obstacles in my life, especially right now. Also mentioned that we’re both Libra sisters with birthdays two days apart and she wished me a happy early birthday lol. I woke up still in shock it actually happened. Also, shoutout to @@National Anthem who I met up with again at the show. He is truly an angel. Every time I see him I’m filled with so much joy, he’s the kindest soul.

I have some videos of her performance up on my Instagram story, but here’s the photo of us from last night!! Definitely ran the photo through Remini because I was shaking so bad it was initially so blurry lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

anybody want a free ticket to marina tonight in minneapolis? it's row AA (in the first three rows) and its VIP with the watercolors etc. i can't make it and ticketmaster won't let me sell it, so why not

So I saw Marina for the first time last night, front row, and wow...what a performer. She looked amazing, and I was surprised at how little she is in real life! Her voice sounded great, she had awesome stage presence, and her dancers! I was kind of skeptical of them going in, but they actually add a lot to the show while still letting Marina have the spotlight. Lana & Co. could learn a thing or two from her. And she sang Oh No! !!! That was an awesome surprise!

She didn’t come out to meet fans afterwards :( we waited a little over 2 hours with no luck. I’m content with it, though. She did smile and wink at me when I blew a kiss to her, so that’s a big deal to me! Can’t wait to see her again someday. <3

giphy-1.gif