Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

i hate Terrance Loves You.

Yes officer this post right here

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

this is one of the very few picks where she actually looks 'ugly'. the gross face, the super low rise jeans, the cropped jacket ugh

yes exactly! it almost makes it look like her head is photoshopped on another body. who thought the outfit choices were good? who approved? who thought this looked good to publish??? i feel like if one element was changed it'd be an improvement. if the jeans were a higher rise it'd balance the crop jacket, if the jacket didn't exist the picture would be okay. like how are they gonna do her head like that and drop the body? her neck is also gone like what the fuck

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I don't really care for Ultraviolence or Honeymoon but I looooove BTD & LFL

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I don't really care for Ultraviolence or Honeymoon but I looooove BTD & LFL

911: I’d like to report this post

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

911: I’d like to report this post

lmao you're gonna wanna handcuff me yourself when i tell you this

i saw her during the ultraviolence album tour whatever it was called

and i was soö dispapointed i stopped liking her all together!!!

but then LFL came out and i gave it a chance and i was like "omg this is actually fantastic"

i've tried to give Ultra and Honeymoon a chance again but i guess i have no taste lmfaio

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

lmao you're gonna wanna handcuff me yourself when i tell you this

i saw her during the ultraviolence album tour whatever it was called

and i was soö dispapointed i stopped liking her all together!!!

but then LFL came out and i gave it a chance and i was like "omg this is actually fantastic"

i've tried to give Ultra and Honeymoon a chance again but i guess i have no taste lmfaio

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

So you love her best and her worst album. Interesting.  :teehee:

LMAO i knew based on just lurking on this forum that y'all would not stan my fav album by her lmfao

i didn't realize it was revered as her worst tho!!! 

i think i like lfl better than btd 

TheProphecyFinal

This. Lana herself is enough and I wish she would realize that. But she seems too close to Ashley and Alex so get rid of them now so meh

She used to be really close to Stella too... not too long ago   :um:

Roses is garbage