Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

13 Beaches, Cherry, White Mustang, Heroin, Change and the godly Get Free are the only tracks I love from L4L. The rest can burn on a pyre for a multitude of reasons.

I hope the next album is just pure Lana without any of the political bullshit and a small amount of features that suit her style (not the mangers or record company's).

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

3 days later and theres a dumpster fire on twitter about lana

Nah, when I wrote this the drama was already on, but I was refering to more aspects - her concerts, her social media updates, outfits etc.

But I know she's taking a break etc, still love her

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

13 Beaches, Cherry, White Mustang, Heroin, Change and the godly Get Free are the only tracks I love from L4L. The rest can burn on a pyre for a multitude of reasons.

I hope the next album is just pure Lana without any of the political bullshit and a small amount of features that suit her style (not the mangers or record company's).

The same exact tracks I like. 

Too many duets and political vibes I didn't care for. 

The same exact tracks I like. 

Too many duets and political vibes I didn't care for.

giphy.gif

Taste.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I like L4L but it's nowhere near as good or iconic as BTD or Ultraviolence.

The promo with Lana being a witch was embarrassing, as well as ~casting spells against Trump~.

While it's nice that Lana shown a different side of her, I don't want her to dabble into politics no more. I just want into step into the melancholy and glamour world of hers.

i am nothing and should be everything

I like L4L but it's nowhere near as good or iconic as BTD or Ultraviolence.

The promo with Lana being a witch was embarrassing, as well as ~casting spells against Trump~.

While it's nice that Lana shown a different side of her, I don't want her to dabble into politics no more. I just want into step into the melancholy and glamour world of hers.

hey now, that was the best part of it.

giphy.gif

hey now, that was the best part of it.

With all due respect, I disagree. It was too tumblresque and felt too removed from the record and Lanas usual style. 

Please no more of this crap. 

I also think that Lana looks so old on the L4L cover... Its so bad though I love the vintage aesthetic, but a better photo could be chosen. 

i am nothing and should be everything

Kinda outta luck, not so much 'cause it has a very different production than BTD as an album, and is just too energetic and playful for BTD. On the other hand, You can be the boss should have been 1000% on BTD, it really is a crime that it isn't. 

I'd have loved YCBTB to be on the album... I think in between MDM and SS would've been a good slot, to kinda pick up the pace towards the end

I don't really like "Shades of Cool". I think it might be because of the production, I don't like the sound of her vocals.

And I love "Guns and Roses". I like when Lana does voice layering so that song is heaven for me. 

I don't really like "Shades of Cool". I think it might be because of the production, I don't like the sound of her vocals.

And I love "Guns and Roses". I like when Lana does voice layering so that song is heaven for me. 

I don't agree with the first statement but Imma ignore it 'cause I too love Guns and Roses and I think it gets a lot unnecessary hate. The verses are great, the pre-chorus and chorus are dreamy and the bridge with the rest of the song is pure heaven with all those layers 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Can't understand how some people can say LfL is "mature". It's such a step back, both considering the artistic maturity Lana reached on Honeymoon (looking at songs like Lust For Life, Groupie Love or Summer Bummer) aswell as the artistic"authority" she's had on Ultraviolence  and HM (considering how she changed BPBPT and LFL to be something completely else just for the lols).

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

mariners apartment complex is one of my favorite song titles she's ever made

it invokes such a surreal and raw feeling, not too sure why- like the maturity and haziness of HM with the tensity and nip that UV had