Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I really dislike a lot of unreleased Lana’s songs ( BBM baby, go go dancer, brite lites, behind closed doors and more...)

And obviously I prefer her Lana de rey persona and style.

this is a very unpopular opinion.

giphy.gif

I really dislike a lot of unreleased Lana’s songs ( BBM baby, go go dancer, brite lites, behind closed doors and more...)

I agree

they are fun like the first time but they don't have a replay value

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Oh Say Can You See album version is boring and the demo is better

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I miss the fact the in the BTD-Paradise-UV she changed her whole aesthetic & outfits for each album's era...

I would actually be down with Lana working with Jack Antonoff. 

Y'all complain about her working with Rick's repetitive production and Kieron's crusty-ass beats, but then hate the idea of her trying out another producer for once? Do you all forget that her best album (UV) was when she worked with a different producer (Dan Auerbach).

Jack Antonoff has produced some really good music lately, especially St. Vincent's "Masseduction" and Lorde's "Melodrama"... I think he could definitely work well with Lana, especially if he is working alongside her and Rick as well.

Agree 100%

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

The ones I prefer the most are the ones that were cut from her last records or a couple that sound like Lana. I thought I was the only one that thought so.

​Some of her earlier work sounds cute, but not as meaningful or polished as her newer stuff.

cola is one of her worst songs

i get what your saying, but when she plays it live and your like 15 feet away from her it makes sense, ya just like stare at her nodding your head like "ok SIS, OK, YA GOT ME!" LMAO

there's people who don't like brite lites? the poor taste on this forum smh

IT IS SO FRIGGIN BAD ITS GOOD, FOREVER CORNY AND STUCK IN MY HEAD, THE MUSIC VIDEO TAKES THE FUCKING CAKE I LAUGH EVERY DAMN TIME 

I'm forever disappointed Lana didn't release a perfume called Honeymoon.

THIS. this neeeeeeeds to happen! like yesterday lol

e1s11.gif

Dark Paradise is one of her best!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You