Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don’t hate the Summertime Sadness remix

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I don't like You Can Be The Boss and I'm glad it didn't make it to born to die

I like the tune and chorus, but the verses are basically just “he’s drunk. I smell it on his breath”

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I love the fact that Lust for Life has hard beats, it's great having a Lana album you can bop hard to!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

anyways marfa journal is one of her best shoots and that's a fact, no need to quote me!

Oh yes, thank you! I love the 90's vibe, the grunge, the weird mixed clothes! It's one of my favourites! I wish I could get my hands on a copy but it's soooo expensive and mostly nowhere to be found  :defeated:

Oh yes, thank you! I love the 90's vibe, the grunge, the weird mixed clothes! It's one of my favourites! I wish I could get my hands on a copy but it's soooo expensive and mostly nowhere to be found  :defeated:

we didn't even get hq pics from the shoot, like i actually can't believe this shit is nowhere to be found! ill forever be upset over the lq mess we are stuck with 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I really miss her homemade videos, like Video Games esque ones. There's just something about them that I can genuinely enjoy despite them not being high production or whatever.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I don't like You Can Be The Boss and I'm glad it didn't make it to born to die

i like it, i didn't start listening to unreleased (my mac book pro broke in 2011 and i never fixed it which is why ) until 2015 and when she played the woodlands i googled you can be the boss and serial killer and that's when i became a hardcore unreleased fan.....2014 is like the year i went full on mega stan 

e1s11.gif

we didn't even get hq pics from the shoot, like i actually can't believe this shit is nowhere to be found! ill forever be upset over the lq mess we are stuck with 

Yes, still can't believe that it's basically the one that we never got in HQ 

I hate National Anthem, it's such an ugly song and Lana's voice sounds horrible in the chorus

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hate National Anthem, it's such an ugly song and Lana's voice sounds horrible in the chorus

Nexus Demo>I Want It All>>Album Version>>Demo 2

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i prefer listening to lana's live performances

Ikr it's shame we dont have professional recordings of her concerts

The west coast live at Hollywood cemetery is one the professional recording we have and the energy is amazing

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...