Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Ikr it's shame we dont have professional recordings of her concerts

The west coast live at Hollywood cemetery is one the professional recording we have and the energy is amazing

there is a special place in heaven for fans that record super high quality videos from the shows, but nothing tops a professional recording

I really miss her nostalgic old Hollywood glamour days, not to say I want her to go back to that but songs like Hollywood’s Dead are lovely, plus I adored her iconic 50s and 60s inspired looks; the curls, the bouffant, the make up were all really gorgeous.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

There were two shows recorded from the audience in their entirety on the North American leg of the last tour -- Newark and Phoenix.

The Newark recording is good, but the Phoenix recording is truly excellent.

I don't mind this little break Lana's been taking from social media and appearances and such (if she's happy)...it brings back a little of that mystery she used to have

Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind one little song or announcement or something  :smokes2:

giphy-1.gif 

I don't mind this little break Lana's been taking from social media and appearances and such (if she's happy)...it brings back a little of that mystery she used to have

Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind one little song or announcement or something  :smokes2:

It's fucking tru tho

Stans:  LANA SAY SOMETHING WE MISS YOU

Lana:  *Posts*

Stans:  QUEEN MOTHER YAAAASS

Lana:  *Posts more* *teases song* *shows what she's doing* *shows who she's hanging out with and where she is*

Stans:  NO not like that

Lana:  *deletes everything and stays silent for weeks*

Stans:  That's better,  try again soon xo

The bitch is lucky that I adore her and the music so much, but I'm never someone to blindly stan an artist, so I noticed that since the festival tour before L4L until now she has been really "lazy" during her shows. I know that no one outside the business can imagine the work, exhaustion and other problems that artists have to go through while touring, but does that justify anything? I feel like (or rather saw it myself during Lolla and LA To The Moon) she's not really singing the majority of her songs anymore, her backing vocals are extremely loud and she lets fan decide what songs to sing that she doesn't remember much of the lyrics from, meaning: less singing... again.

This might be just a phase but I'd love to see her as a vocalist again. Because one of the reason I fell in love with her, was because of what she was capable to do with her voice live. The ad lips, the improvisation.

I know this is old, but I def. agree. Sometimes I feel like Lana's lost her magic a little bit. I still love her but something seems to be missing, something seems to be a little off, know what I mean?

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I really miss her nostalgic old Hollywood glamour days, not to say I want her to go back to that but songs like Hollywood’s Dead are lovely, plus I adored her iconic 50s and 60s inspired looks; the curls, the bouffant, the make up were all really gorgeous.

Born To Die and Paradise era's were something else... melancholically glamorous and beautiful.. idk but that image that Lana created (the mix of modern and old americana + home footage's) ughh i want that back. Say what you want, those were the best era's

Groupie Love is the best song on L4L.

99xgmWs.gif

YAAAAS FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!