Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Your Girl wasn't worth the wait. it's just not very good :/

Yup. It got hyped up WAY too much

These are awful opinions.

giphy.gif

I just don't like it. The beginning is boring, the guitar comes in all weird. The verses are okay, they're kinda basic. the chorus is nice, but it's the only reason why we wanted it.

you know y'all can not like a song, right?

xMcVPI7.jpg

i dont want lana to be depressed in her music anymore, but if she's gonna be happy i need to FEEL it. project that voice girl! True Love On The Side is the kind of sexy, raw, emotional-but-not-sad vocals we deserve

This opinion should not be unpopular! 

List of songs that are happy and free but actually uplifting and powerful that Lana needs to remember

• Radio
  • Without you
  • Diet Mountain Dew
  • National Anthem (mostly) 
  • Brooklyn Baby
  • Queen of Disaster
  • Hollywood
  • Children of the Bad Revolution

Like,  I see it,  all of these (and many others)  have a stronger drive to them,  like she was fighting real hard for her happiness and freedom.  And now it seems like she has more peace and mellowness to her happiness and freedom,  but like  Lana, 

Where  :deadbanana: your  :deadbanana:  drive  :deadbanana:  go :deadbanana:  :what:   :uh:  :oprah3: 

even summer bummer sounded flat and boring in comparison to these

List of songs that are happy and free but actually uplifting and powerful that Lana needs to remember

• Radio
  • Without you
  • Diet Mountain Dew
  • Brooklyn Baby
  • Queen of Disaster
  • Hollywood

Like,  I see it,  all of these (and many others)  have a stronger drive to them,  like she was fighting real hard for her happiness and freedom.  And now it seems like she has more peace and mellowness to her happiness and freedom,  but like  Lana, 

Where  :deadbanana: your  :deadbanana:  drive  :deadbanana:  go :deadbanana:  :what:   :uh:  :oprah3: 

even summer bummer sounded flat and boring in comparison to these

This. If she wants to go upbeat again, these songs are the way to do it

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

• Radio
  • Without you
  • Diet Mountain Dew
  • Brooklyn Baby
  • Queen of Disaster
  • Hollywood

dont forget Lucky Ones

I like it when Lana has fun with her music. Songs like Cola, Diet Mountain Dew, National Anthem, Lolita, Hollywood, Brooklyn Baby, Florida Kilos, etc. etc. are so much fun and are enjoyable to listen to. She's not taking herself 100% seriously and is just singing and having fun. I think a lot of the fans like this kind of music as well, and is probably why so many of us like Cherry, White Mustang, and In My Feelings so much. 

I like it when Lana has fun with her music. Songs like Cola, Diet Mountain Dew, National Anthem, Lolita, Hollywood, Brooklyn Baby, Florida Kilos, etc. etc. are so much fun and are enjoyable to listen to. She's not taking herself 100% seriously and is just singing and having fun. I think a lot of the fans like this kind of music as well, and is probably why so many of us like Cherry, White Mustang, and In My Feelings so much. 

I get what you mean about Cherry and IMF,  but what's fun about White Mustang?  I'd like to hear a new way of listening to it 

The guy in the white Mustang mv is gross

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana's live performances of Yayo are better than the album versions.

I wish we had soundboard recordings of her shows. With everything that leaks, I'm surprised SB recordings haven't.

I also wish Lana would retire Blue Jeans from her setlists and bring back Without You. And perform Lolita and This Is What Makes Us Girls

giphy.gif