Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

scarface is a defining moment of her career

I feel like it’s just an experiment to see how many F Bombs she can drop in one song

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I can't be the only one who stans TNC??

let me join your TNC stans club sis

scarface is a defining moment of her career 

I feel like it’s just an experiment to see how many F Bombs she can drop in one song

Wait... I've already seen this conversation. You both have said exactly the same thing before. WTF

Wait... I've already seen this conversation. You both have said exactly the same thing before. WTF

I remember saying something similar to someone a while back, but I didn’t remember who. JK, ur actually doomed to relive like a month of ur life over and over, like Happy Death Day! :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

GAR is a great song!!

I remember saying something similar to someone a while back, but I didn’t remember who. JK, ur actually doomed to relive like a month of ur life over and over, like Happy Death Day! :toofunny:

I'm 100% sure someone had the exact same convo once and I read it

I'm 100% sure someone had the exact same convo once and I read it

It’s true. I remember saying something VERY similar!!

I’m going to get dragged to hell and back but Cherry is beyond overrated and honestly sounds like a filler track to me

Was Cherry a standout track when the album was first released? I honestly didn't think much of it until I started paying attention to stan Twitter/Instagram and LB earlier this year, and I was a little surprised that people loved it as much as they did. I wonder if the song would be as hyped if it didn't have the swearing throughout. 

giphy-1.gif 

Was Cherry a standout track when the album was first released? I honestly didn't think much of it until I started paying attention to stan Twitter/Instagram and LB earlier this year, and I was a little surprised that people loved it as much as they did. I wonder if the song would be as hyped if it didn't have the swearing throughout. 

the answer is yes bc it's the ultimate get dick song

sorry to double post, but since we're on the topic of L4L, i don't get the hype of any of the demo snippets we have. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I remember a lot of people being excited about it back when Lana first posted those rehearsal snippets and it pretty much became a fan favorite the moment it was released. The drumroll and the swearing is a nice touch but it still doesn’t save the song for me. The songwriting just comes off as lazy but I think it was meant to be that way. A cute, simple track. Nothing too complex. In any case, it’s still not album worthy to me at all.

I think it was hyped because it sounded like 'old lana',  which it does (drum roll = UV)  but the production is so demo-level. That's why it doesn't stand out to me as her best on lfl anymore,  even tho I never skip it when it plays

the answer is yes bc it's the ultimate get dick song

sorry to double post, but since we're on the topic of L4L, i don't get the hype of any of the demo snippets we have.

I’m only really hyped for the demo versions of Love and 13 Beaches because they’re predominantly orchestral (supposedly). I always thought Lana’s vocals sounded heavenly alongside strings so that type of production is kind of a dream come true for me. I know a lot of people are looking out for the 13 Beaches demo because Eclipse described it as being even darker than Honeymoon (the song) and having “horror movie” vibes.

I’m only really hyped for the demo versions of Love and 13 Beaches because they’re predominantly orchestral (supposedly). I always thought Lana’s vocals sounded heavenly alongside strings so that type of production is kind of a dream come true for me. I know a lot of people are looking out for the 13 Beaches demo because Eclipse described it as being even darker than Honeymoon (the song) and having “horror movie” vibes.

Ughh did the dark Political climate make Lana think that she HAD to make an album with 'happier' vibes!? Despite having already envisioned and begun working on most of the production?  

Well it didn't make us happier  :hooker:

I keep thinking.... if Coachella was sung in a higher note, it actually would have been a classic. 

I think singing it in the lower note just made it too easy for her vocals to sound lazy, and the song less authentic.

shame  :whatever: