liam

Game of Thrones

I liked the episode overall.

But I am definitely not liking Dany anymore. I haven't liked her since season 6. And I'm actually seeing Sansas perspective a lot more. I think Arya is definitely my favourite character again, since I haven't seen more of Davos.

And I'm realllly worried that Tyrions character is going to end up one of the worst. I now like Jamie even more than him.

I think the worst scene was Jon and Dany making out after flying the dragons. I actually hated it. Not cute or funny at all.

I really liked this episode. It drew things closer to the end, gave us some insight on what’s going on and what’s to come. It also tied up a few loose ends. Jon’s main storyline is about to be changed forever and I don’t think he knows how to deal with it. This season will be so fucking good, I’m so excited for the rest

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think, for me, the episode moved too slow, and I mean I appreciate the dragon flying scene, but honestly really, it feels a bit misplaced. The flow of the episode was a bit off imo. Also,

What the hell was going thru Sam Tarly's mind, like ok I get his perspective, but at the same time, that was a messy scene how Kit reacted to his heritage.

Arya does seem the most interesting right now at this point.

UV/Honeymoon

ok so i wasn't a fan? like it was kinda boring. i mean not that i expect much from the first episode anyway but still could've used some colour

I think, for me, the episode moved too slow, and I mean I appreciate the dragon flying scene, but honestly really, it feels a bit misplaced. The flow of the episode was a bit off imo. Also,

What the hell was going thru Sam Tarly's mind, like ok I get his perspective, but at the same time, that was a messy scene how Kit reacted to his heritage.

Arya does seem the most interesting right now at this point.

The flying scene was so rushed. A really bad decision on Danys part too. It was just like every other flying scene I've ever seen in any movie- Avatar with Jake and Ntiri, How to train your dragon. Can they ever do it more original?

I thoughts Jon's heritage reaction was good actually. The only part I didn't like was how he hadn't seen Sam before then. Like, it had been a whole day at least and Sam just chose to hide in the Library and no one told Jon he was at Winterfell.

The flying scene was so rushed. A really bad decision on Danys part too. It was just like every other flying scene I've ever seen in any movie- Avatar with Jake and Ntiri, How to train your dragon. Can they ever do it more original?

I thoughts Jon's heritage reaction was good actually. The only part I didn't like was how he hadn't seen Sam before then. Like, it had been a whole day at least and Sam just chose to hide in the Library and no one told Jon he was at Winterfell.

Mm, true.. it might’ve been that then, it seems like Sam def had a vested interest or motive on how he told Jon.. and ohmygod don’t judge me but u know what I thought of? I thought of the battle between Voldemort n Harry when they were flying ‘round Hogwarts in the deathly hallows with a mix of that flying nun gif ahhh ahahahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

The episode was fine but nothing special (not that I expected much) I enjoyed it though it had some great moments. I just always feel let down by the majority of the reunions, its been the same for previous seasons as well. A few were good like Jon and Arya, Jon and Sam (off the top of my head) but when characters have so much history and reunions are condensed to approx 5 lines of dialogue because they're limited by time it just falls flat imo. Even Sansa and Tyrion who had probably one of the longest reunions in the ep, I want the characters to actually have a catch up. I know that's unrealistic because otherwise it would be hours of people just sat around chatting but idk I just don't feel the moments are captured very well.

On another note, I can't stand reading peoples opinions on twitter after the episode airs because they're so basic. I don't wanna sound high and mighty/like a cunt but I swear most people don't even think when they talk about the show  :pft:

The first episode was set up to reflect S01E01 so much, it was almost supposed to lull us into a false sense of security. Plus after all the near-miss reunions Arya had (Her father, Her mother & Robb, Sansa at the Vale) its kind of nice she got her reunions with the people who made her (Jon, Gendry, The hound). I agree the episode was underwhelming, but it made moments like discovering little Ned Umber so much worse.

Plus everytime they set up Jaime to be a HeroTM they need to remind us that he pushed a kid out the window (and/or raped his sister) 

The episode was fine but nothing special (not that I expected much) I enjoyed it though it had some great moments. I just always feel let down by the majority of the reunions, its been the same for previous seasons as well. A few were good like Jon and Arya, Jon and Sam (off the top of my head) but when characters have so much history and reunions are condensed to approx 5 lines of dialogue because they're limited by time it just falls flat imo. Even Sansa and Tyrion who had probably one of the longest reunions in the ep, I want the characters to actually have a catch up. I know that's unrealistic because otherwise it would be hours of people just sat around chatting but idk I just don't feel the moments are captured very well.

On another note, I can't stand reading peoples opinions on twitter after the episode airs because they're so basic. I don't wanna sound high and mighty/like a cunt but I swear most people don't even think when they talk about the show  :pft:

^^ I agree, I assume the actual catching up happens off screen and we're just given the witty one liners. Otherwise what else are they doing with all the time on their hands. Little Ned Umber, got on a horse and rode all the way to Last Hearth, while the dead marched all the way from Eastwatch, to LastHearth, killed him, and marched back to CastleBlack, with enough time to display his body before the rest of the nights watch could find him. Plus Jaime made it from Kings Landing to Winterfell in record time too. (I expect the same speed from Theon in the next episode).

Most people dont even know whats going on and probably spend half the time on their phones. I had to have most cringey conversation with my dad, to explain how Jon and Dany were related lol

Imagine how confused people will be if they do reveal that Tyrion is the 3rd dragon. No wonder each newspaper has written 30 articles each and  A Wiki of Ice and Fire was down for a whole day

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

Most people dont even know whats going on and probably spend half the time on their phones. I had to have most cringey conversation with my dad, to explain how Jon and Dany were related lol

Imagine how confused people will be if they do reveal that Tyrion is the 3rd dragon. No wonder each newspaper has written 30 articles each and  A Wiki of Ice and Fire was down for a whole day

why do you have to read me like that?

i remember summer 2017 when the episode where sam found out about the wedding in the library i was on my phone playing and when the episode was over i was so bewildered that everybody was so shocked and enthusiastic about it so i texted my friend who follows got and he was like "they just revealed that john is the rightful heir" while i deadass skipped (as in fast forwarded on my pc) that part

to this day everytime i talk about tv shows hes always reminding me of that 

I loved the episode. Gotta be one of my faves now if not #1

omg read spoilers for episode 3... not quite as shocking as I was hoping

Can you dm me where you found this? I won't be able to watch the next 3 episodes until May 17th and I don't care if I have to spoil it for myself just to get me through :ohno: