Beemo

Grimes

She looked amazing, but the video was so dissapointing and lazy. I doubt i'll ever sit and watch this again

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She looked amazing, but the video was so dissapointing and lazy. I doubt i'll ever sit and watch this again

also the fact that she deadass cut a minute of the song nnn

What is it with you and the Elon hate? He's not affecting her in the slightest and Grimes wont stop making music because she's pregnant or has a baby lol

So CLEARLY you don’t know about his ways....

also the fact that she deadass cut a minute of the song nnn

i know like why?? she has all the money in the world to make amazing music videos, why is she sitting bored in front of a green screen in one whole take its just lazy, the video looked beautiful but she could have done something really cool and created a whole story from that world using her billioaire boyfriends money, this is just so snooze... even her mnid lyric video was better

So CLEARLY you don’t know about his ways....

doesnt effect grimes or her music so its completely irrelevent

To all the people questioning why others worry about Elon: he has done a lot more damage than good as a person. He has a history of doing problematic and questionable things. I can guess that some of y’all don’t know elon besides the fact he is mega rich, bcus that’s not the MAIN problem people have with him

doesnt effect grimes or her music so its completely irrelevent

you can say it doesn’t affect her music, but to say it doesn’t affect her....

it literally just shows she is a huge pretentious hypocrite. she has married someone who has done things that she has claimed to be against.

To all the people questioning why others worry about Elon: he has done a lot more damage than good as a person. He has a history of doing problematic and questionable things. I can guess that some of y’all don’t know elon besides the fact he is mega rich, bcus that’s not the MAIN problem people have with him

it literally just shows she is a huge pretentious hypocrite. she is dating someone who has done things that she has claimed to be against.

it literally just shows she is a huge pretentious hypocrite. she has married someone who has done things that she has claimed to be against.

but its nobodies business for god sake! its her life, her relationship! grimes makes music and art for people to enjoy, her personal life has got nothing to do with it so we shouldnt even be allowing it to effect what she does

just making sure, sorry, but is it true the vinyl's pink? I'm not even being obnoxious I just really wanna know, edit. YES

Well this version is pink so yeah it's true - https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/Miss-Anthropocene-Limited-Edition-Translucent-Pink-Vinyl/6BCF0000000

On Amazon UK they only have the standard black black vinyl - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Miss-Anthropocene-VINYL-Grimes/dp/B081K6PTQH/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2ZNNJWEI4GR1Y&keywords=grimes+miss+anthropocene&qid=1581570878&sprefix=Grimes+mis%2Caps%2C161&sr=8-1

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

but its nobodies business for god sake! its her life, her relationship! grimes makes music and art for people to enjoy, her personal life has got nothing to do with it so we shouldnt even be allowing it to effect what she does

This like literally why should her personal life matter. Same goes for Lana and her cop boyfriend

I’m a grime fan but this album isn’t good apart from a few tracks. The concept is ok, but the songs seem uninspired and generic even. I think she’s been too distracted by other things in her life (baby, elon). We appreciate power was amazing then it all went down hill from there. She peaked with Visions and Art Angels. Hopefully she has a long break after this album and comes back with better songs.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Looked into it, and I don't think they're selling the pink ones here. which, I guess is alright, but shipping might be another thing too

UV/Honeymoon

I forgot about delete forever, the song is terrible and the music video? Ahahahahaha no

the song is not terrible.

I think Violence, So Heavy, 4aem, and MNID are highlights of her career. It is probably gonna be my favourite album of hers because of those 4 and New Gods when that is out. Delete Forever can be deleted forever tho. I wouldn't mind hearing it on the radio but I wouldn't mind never playing it again.