♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Just arrived home from a 5 day trip that I did to watch... Rock In Rio.

How ironic I guess.

--

so true - between him and haus of retrograde we had a feast of leaks -- im still praying for artpop/dope/jnd stems to leak but it seems so unlikely at this point

i honestly dont think he has anything else or its all just photo outtakes

ding ding ding!  techhausinc (i think?) on twitter exposed him as basically asking leakers for the perfect illusion stems because he didnt have them (hence why we didnt get them - a sad fate lmao)

edit: also im so mad no ones ever posted the lyrics to sire, didnt she sing it to some fans back stage?  did she just sing the melody and no actual lyrics or ??? - for what its worth i actually like that "leak" instrumental with the glitchy noises at the beginning but i wish we had any indication of how it actually would sound

I think we might get these stems someday, maybe it will take some time but like... I never thought we would get MANiCURE demo from iTunes Festival version hey.

I'm pretty sure Farhan really had that (stems\demo) since he teased it before the MANiCURE demo, I think it was the first leak people asked for...

The sire thing: backstage fans are crazy and tbh I wouldn't blame because I don't think I would remember anything after meeting Gaga LOL. Also, I think they kinda kept it a secret for a few time... I think it took a few weeks or even month from someone "reliable" really confirm that she sang it...

I think we might get these stems someday, maybe it will take some time but like... I never thought we would get MANiCURE demo from iTunes Festival version hey.

I'm pretty sure Farhan really had that (stems\demo) since he teased it before the MANiCURE demo, I think it was the first leak people asked for...

The sire thing: backstage fans are crazy and tbh I wouldn't blame because I don't think I would remember anything after meeting Gaga LOL. Also, I think they kinda kept it a secret for a few time... I think it took a few weeks or even month from someone "reliable" really confirm that she sang it...

yeah it may take time but im impatient and these should just leak already

farhan probably had some things but when he started teasing things he didnt had, it collapsed on him

and yeah i mean fair but not one person would even remember SOME of the lyrics?  idk it just feels super weird that we still know basically nothing about it other than its name and supposed theme

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

yeah it may take time but im impatient and these should just leak already

farhan probably had some things but when he started teasing things he didnt had, it collapsed on him

and yeah i mean fair but not one person would even remember SOME of the lyrics?  idk it just feels super weird that we still know basically nothing about it other than its name and supposed theme

I feel like I remember a line or something

edit: actually not only one line, screams

"I could be your thriller, Billie Jean is still pregnant. I'm not worthy of you, liar. I'm not worthy of you, Sire"

"You're the king and I'm not worthy"

"you never know...I could be Michael....Michael Jackson"

"You never know, I could be Michael...Michael Jacskon" what a...mess ?? LMAO

AAAAAALSO, DJWS said the song was produced by him and it was 103 BPM... I would think that as a Midtempo but then songs like LoveGame are 104BPM so the song could be actually some type of Judas energized thing or ARTPOP midtempo style.

GGD thread: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/120401-sire-info-old-and-recent/

"I could be your thriller, Billie Jean is still pregnant. I'm not worthy of you, liar. I'm not worthy of you, Sire"

"You're the king and I'm not worthy"

"you never know...I could be Michael....Michael Jackson"

"You never know, I could be Michael...Michael Jacskon" what a...mess ?? LMAO

AAAAAALSO, DJWS said the song was produced by him and it was 103 BPM... I would think that as a Midtempo but then songs like LoveGame are 104BPM so the song could be actually some type of Judas energized thing or ARTPOP midtempo style.

okay no offense but , what the actual hell these are a mess

i mean without the actual song we wont know how it sounds but it feels like it has no flow to it - perhaps theres a reason it never got anywhere klfdgdfhg

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

okay no offense but , what the actual hell these are a mess

i mean without the actual song we wont know how it sounds but it feels like it has no flow to it - perhaps theres a reason it never got anywhere klfdgdfhg

People were discussing it was probably something like "rise and fall" type of song and the girl who went backstage said she would sing with "swing"... yes a mess LMAO.

After the recent intro of "TEA" being played I have a feeling we might get new things somehow...

No one said anything, but two hours ago Warner officially released a statement saying A Star Is Born is being released 7 months earlier in May 2018 instead of December 2018!!!! This is BIG news since it’s been known Gaga is comtributing to a full soundtrack written by her

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

No one said anything, but two hours ago Warner officially released a statement saying A Star Is Born is being released 7 months earlier in May 2018 instead of December 2018!!!! This is BIG news since it’s been known Gaga is comtributing to a full soundtrack written by her

god is actually real!

I just watched the Gaga documentary and I must say that it made me emotional at a lot of moments. It literally reminded me of how much I love Gaga and even though I basically hated Joanne when it first came out, now I look at it with a different perspective and I'm sure I'll like it a lot if I listen to it more.

I love her so much.

Not sure how it's funny but okay.

I had a ticket too and was looking forward to seeing her next month and just saw the crying emoji. I wasn't meant to be mean or funny when I used it. I was really sad about the news too and hope Gaga will feel better soon. 

It does not look funny to me rather super sad: :lmao:  But well...

Rescheduled

:agree:

Wow, I really liked that documentary. Like, I want to watch it again, and I rarely feel that way about a lot of things. I didn't really know what it was going to be about/what the vibe was going to be going in, but I was really pleasantly surprised that it didn't feel too angled the way Hollywood sometimes pushes for ("stars--they're just like us! Look how relatable and REAL they are!"). Idk. It felt like they weren't trying to label her as one solid thing (the fame-burdened and tortured artist, the compassionate artist, the lavish millionare, the down-to-earth girl next door, the inspirational icon, etc etc). They kind of just allowed all these events to just happen and then move on to the next part without a ton of voiceovers or anything and it just allowed the viewer to see a lot of different sides of her life in a cool way. I'm kind of sleep deprived right now, so I don't know if this is making any sense, but I liked it lol. 

The documentary is beautiful. The part when she was playing Joanne for her grandmother honestly made me sob, so touching. I feel for her and who she is at the core is so inspiring. it was such a great decision to make this, one can only hope something will be made in the same vein one day for Lana

I'm so sad, I was supposed to see her Friday and today I printed my ticket and I suddenly realized it's reported. She really doesn't deserve what's happening to her. I really need to watch Five Foot Two soon

ZKcaooE.png