Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

OMG that video is an absolute serve!

I do wonder, though, if this will be part of a full album in the future or if it's just a little standalone single.

i wouldn’t be surprised if we get another album next year. she’s been making them left and right.

I think it's part of Social House's upcoming EP

giphy.gif

By the end of this entire era, I have to say I only kept 11 songs and put them in a playlist.

01. Fake Smile

02. Breathin

03. Monopoly (feat. Victoria Monét)

04. Everytime

05. Imagine

06. Boyfriend (feat. Social House)

07. Needy

08. Esta Noche (feat. BIA)

09. Better Off

10. Quit

11. Ghostin

Really shocked by The Truth365 spokesperson Lily Weaver's passing 2 days ago. I have followed her story since 2016 and have been a supporter of The Truth365 and love these inspiring kids who have kept smiling no matter how bad they've felt due to their disease.

Lily was a huge fan of Ariana and I am so happy for her that Ariana dedicated this post to her: https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/1208136124767453185
And that she sang Lily's fav song 'Honeymoon Avenue' last night to remember her: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6YhAhdHVtQ/

I wish Ari's upcoming live album would have been out already and Lily could have listened to it yet.

On New Year's Eve '3sat' will broadcast an Ariana Grande concert - her BBC orchestra live show in London from 2018. Will play it extra loud!

Ariana-Grande-LilyConstance-4-626x332.jp