Fluorine

Charli XCX

does anyone have the xcx x peep collab?? not asking for it cause i know it wont leak but has anyone heard it? i feel like delicious took its place in the og pop 2 and i was so distraught when i found out it existed but she didnt intend to release it

Pretty sure it was for the second part of Peep's album and not hers

BzhmW.png

im using vroom vroom for a video but no one sent me the link so i rebuilt the song using its stems and it came out better than if i would've just slapped the song on top so literally thanks for nothing  :hooker:

buy girls night out on itunes

im using vroom vroom for a video but no one sent me the link so i rebuilt the song using its stems and it came out better than if i would've just slapped the song on top so literally thanks for nothing  :hooker:

buy girls night out on itunes

you literally couldve just googled vroom vroom mp3 but you’re welcome  :teehee:

oh my god shut uuuuuuuupppp about round & round already how does this not count as spam at this point

Why are you like, so "anti-RNR?" I'm genuinely curious...

I mean, "Let's all just forget RNR ever happened everyone! Sweep it under the rug!" as if it's like your mission whenever the discussion trends towards the song. It just strikes me as very odd...